Rumor- Eddie Johnson

Advertisement
Does someone in the football office check these boards regularly? I know they monitor player tweets but since dis site is free ive wondered if they peruse daily? Im talkin bout interns pr secretaries etc

Does someone in the football office check these boards regularly? I know they monitor player tweets but since dis site is free ive wondered if they peruse daily? Im talkin bout interns pr secretaries etc

Urs does.

Advertisement
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif

I think zone3 is Seantrel Henderson

Advertisement

Urs does.

Does she now work in the football office? Last I saw, she was writing some stories for Scout.

Yes, she works directly for the University Athletics department.

Back on topic, so was this **** true or not?

Since there hasn't been an update on this thread I thought I would add these to it. If I see anything else that Ferman posts I will post it.

gferman

Top Pick
Post #20116
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD]Re: Gary: Any news on the status of Eddie Johnson?[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]Reply[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

All I know right now is that it got a little hot in the kitchen for him this week and he didnt respond real well.

Dont know yet whether to classify it as normal training camp frayed nerves or whether he will be leaving us.

We will inform as soon as we know something definitive

gferman

Top Pick
Post #20117
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

[TR]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

From what I know, he's the kind of kid that buckles a little when the oven gets hottest.

Football is about competition and being coached hard to maximize your potential. But he process isnt always fun, especially in training camp.

I think he had a hissy fit and made noise about leaving, but not sure what the final resolution is at this point or if there is one.

We are on it.

Advertisement
Since there hasn't been an update on this thread I thought I would add these to it. If I see anything else that Ferman posts I will post it.

gferman

Top Pick
Post #20116
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
[TR]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

All I know right now is that it got a little hot in the kitchen for him this week and he didnt respond real well.

Dont know yet whether to classify it as normal training camp frayed nerves or whether he will be leaving us.

We will inform as soon as we know something definitive

gferman

Top Pick
Post #20117
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore

[TR]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

From what I know, he's the kind of kid that buckles a little when the oven gets hottest.

Football is about competition and being coached hard to maximize your potential. But he process isnt always fun, especially in training camp.

I think he had a hissy fit and made noise about leaving, but not sure what the final resolution is at this point or if there is one.

We are on it.

so basically saying "insight board hasnt been updated soo I aint got nothing til I got something"

got it

Advertisement
People pay for that kind of information over at Rivals. Think about that for a minute.

No I don't pay. I use someone else's login info.

Advertisement
Back