2025 Recruits react to Canes stomping the Gates in Canesville as Gator Recruiting Staff Melts Down

Advertisement
Advertisement
The whole thing reeks of gator arrogance. Never, in a million years, did they think Miami would win that game and be celebrating with their recruits on the way back to the locker room. It never crossed their minds how bad that could backfire.

We also sit recruits and player family members in the section just to the right of the visitor team’s tunnel. But since Hardrock isn’t a pile of crap with seats on the field behind a shrub, players can’t actually have contact with recruits besides maybe a wave as they exit the field.

Dj Douglas1.jpg

The way the recruit standing in the front is staring at Dj Douglas in the bush is hilarious
james franco wtf GIF

Advertisement
Katie Karen whatever her name is is just another in the long line of goofy dorks involved with that program

she assaulted Booker Pickett as he looks like he is trying to go talk to his own **** cousin. Sh*t is crazy i know myself and the chop move i woulda put on her when she put her hand on me she wouldnt have done it again in that situation.
Yeah. Honestly super proud of how we handled that. Could’ve been a damper on a great day

Advertisement
Yeah. Honestly super proud of how we handled that. Could’ve been a damper on a great day
It kept the focus on the win and the only person who looks bad there is the Gator lady. These recruits aren’t idiots, and having the staff that invited you physically blocking the opponents (one being a family member) is something that would **** me off. None of those recruits should even consider Florida unless they don’t have another offer.

View attachment 301162
The way the recruit standing in the front is staring at Dj Douglas in the bush is hilarious
james franco wtf GIF

Please note, those are temporary seats that are not a part of the regular stadium seating.

They literally put wooden folding chairs behind a hedge.

Anyone who picks Florida because they think it's some kind of first-class operation is insane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back