2025 Recruits react to Canes stomping the Gates in Canesville as Gator Recruiting Staff Melts Down

Advertisement
Advertisement
Positive mo with these recruits this weekend

1725409218920.png

Advertisement
She is the Assistant Athletic Director.

Getting opposing players off the field is the job of security, not the AAD.

Fireable offense. She broke the cardinal rule in major athletics.

“ Thou shalt not physically approach nor touch any competitors at any point in time. “

It ended better than it could have, and was a testament to the accountability and overall mental fortitude of Mario’s Miami Hurricanes.

If you recall the Blount v Boise St. situation these kinds of things escalate at light speed with emotion and test runnin sky high.

Security Secures, AADs at sinking ships should be more concerned with more important issues. Like updating their LinkedIn profiles.

IMG_2279.gif

Fireable offense. She broke the cardinal rule in major athletics.

“ Thou shalt not physically approach nor touch any competitors at any point in time. “

It ended better than it could have, and was a testament to the accountability and overall mental fortitude of Mario’s Miami Hurricanes.

If you recall the Blount v Boise St. situation these kinds of things escalate at light speed with emotion and test runnin sky high.

Security Secures, AADs at sinking ships should be more concerned with more important issues. Like updating their LinkedIn profiles.

View attachment 301646
Why isn’t this a bigger story? Because if one of the players spit at her it would be. Oh wait we are Miami

Why isn’t this a bigger story? Because if one of the players spit at her it would be. Oh wait we are Miami

That’s exactly why I am all for putting her on blast. She went out of her way to provoke and instigate.

Yet because she’s some deflowered southern bell this woman gets a pass for acting the fool.

Plus as tax payers we pay her salary & prop up this “ institution of higher learning “

The very same institution that celebrated as murderers, thieves, rapist, sucker punchers, & overall menaces to society, & cheaters ( yes Urban we still remember ) ran wild on and off the field. Boys being Boys right?

Hard Pass .

Accountability , NO Taxation without Representation , a society based on laws. These are principles that men have for centuries bled and died for in this Republic.

Yet we let these cesspools exist ? Why, because of some clumsy traditions & influencers at every level greasing wheels & sealing cases ?

Yet we are cast as villains. A tiny private institution who raised the bar & dared to not back down. GTFOH

Advertisement
That’s exactly why I am all for putting her on blast. She went out of her way to provoke and instigate.

Yet because she’s some deflowered southern bell this woman gets a pass for acting the fool.

Plus as tax payers we pay her salary & prop up this “ institution of higher learning “

The very same institution that celebrated as murderers, thieves, rapist, sucker punchers, & overall menaces to society, & cheaters ( yes Urban we still remember ) ran wild on and off the field. Boys being Boys right?

Hard Pass .

Accountability , NO Taxation without Representation , a society based on laws. These are principles that men have for centuries bled and died for in this Republic.

Yet we let these cesspools exist ? Why, because of some clumsy traditions & influencers at every level greasing wheels & sealing cases ?

Yet we are cast as villains. A tiny private institution who raised the bar & dared to not back down. GTFOH

I hate to do this, but because I agree with you wholeheartedly….man if some dude in her position did that to say softball players walking off the fields oooh boy that dude is blasted on The View, CNN, cancelled to all **** and fired immediately.

Aside from anything else, UF should probably let her go anyway because I think this is a really bad look for her and the position she holds. She’s supposed to be relating to these kids and ends up shoving and separating them because she’s butthurt. If I were one of the recruits there or any watching afterward I’d just think she’s a fake and a *****.

Advertisement
Bruh people really crying over a small 65 pound white chic pushing kids? Soft as ****. All we need to do is laugh. The assault **** way over the top and soft asf. I hate to defend this chic but her fragile hands caused massive injuries.

I hope they keep their jobs cause they suck at it

Pause

Advertisement
Back