2025 Recruits react to Canes stomping the Gates in Canesville as Gator Recruiting Staff Melts Down

Bruh people really crying over a small 65 pound white chic pushing kids? Soft as ****. All we need to do is laugh. The assault **** way over the top and soft asf. I hate to defend this chic but her fragile hands caused massive injuries.

I hope they keep their jobs cause they suck at it

Pause

She can suck it all she wants.

Advertisement
That’s exactly why I am all for putting her on blast. She went out of her way to provoke and instigate.

Yet because she’s some deflowered southern bell this woman gets a pass for acting the fool.

Plus as tax payers we pay her salary & prop up this “ institution of higher learning “

The very same institution that celebrated as murderers, thieves, rapist, sucker punchers, & overall menaces to society, & cheaters ( yes Urban we still remember ) ran wild on and off the field. Boys being Boys right?

Hard Pass .

Accountability , NO Taxation without Representation , a society based on laws. These are principles that men have for centuries bled and died for in this Republic.

Yet we let these cesspools exist ? Why, because of some clumsy traditions & influencers at every level greasing wheels & sealing cases ?

Yet we are cast as villains. A tiny private institution who raised the bar & dared to not back down. GTFOH
She should be fired

The gators strategically positioned the recruits by the tunnel expecting to win the game and embarrass our players as they pass bye the recruits to exit the stadium, but it backfired on them. They lost and we got them embarrassed

Things only got worse when Corch Napier arrived home and found two CIS stalwarts in bed with his wife

UF just hosted and paid for a 3 hour Hurricane recruiting showcase. Do we send them a thank you card? Chocolates? What is the etiquette for that?
animation throw up GIF

Advertisement
She went full Karen, but calm down on the "fireable offense" talk. Who f*n cares? Move on. It's a worse look for us if she were to get fired or we were to press charges.
Why? The only bad look is from her and her actions. And she’s not even hot. Florida can’t find someone to be the assistant AD without shoulders like a man? Ya don’t touch an opposing teams player. Under no circumstance. Period!

Bruh people really crying over a small 65 pound white chic pushing kids? Soft as ****. All we need to do is laugh. The assault **** way over the top and soft asf. I hate to defend this chic but her fragile hands caused massive injuries.

Pause
It’s such a bad look for UiF

I still don’t like it necessarily because we are always talking about how we could have prevented something bad after the fact. Grabbing people and pushing them from behind a stray elbow later and it could be weird

But that’s most me being older and being in the middle of so much stupid **** that went sideways when it shouldn’t have happened

But I agree the way it played out it’s just so embarrassing for them it’s perfect

It’s such a bad look for UiF

I still don’t like it necessarily because we are always talking about how we could have prevented something bad after the fact. Grabbing people and pushing them from behind a stray elbow later and it could be weird

But that’s most me being older and being in the middle of so much stupid **** that went sideways when it shouldn’t have happened

But I agree the way it played out it’s just so embarrassing for them it’s perfect
Facts, she let the emotion of how embarrassing it was get to her lol. She must hate Miami and did not expect that outcome at all. They think cause they had an SEC patch that they would show up and win. Conference badges dont win games.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Facts, she let the emotion of how embarrassing it was get to her lol. She must hate Miami and did not expect that outcome at all. They think cause they had an SEC patch that they would show up and win. Conference badges dont win games.
Yeah I just hate when our guys are doing absolutely nothing wrong and some dumb **** puts them in a position where something bad could happen

That’s the dad age in me though 😂

Yeah I just hate when our guys are doing absolutely nothing wrong and some dumb **** puts them in a position where something bad could happen

That’s the dad age in me though 😂
Yea it could have gotten bad but Mario got these dudes pretty disciplined. He recruits different man. And the swag was finally real not forced

Why? The only bad look is from her and her actions. And she’s not even hot. Florida can’t find someone to be the assistant AD without shoulders like a man? Ya don’t touch an opposing teams player. Under no circumstance. Period!

Because her behavior made it better for us. In the media, with the recruits, everywhere. I've seen it referenced on podcasts, ESPN, etc...

You want to press charges and change the story? F* that. Reap the benefits. Get all the recruits and UF will fire her anyways. Bigger fish to fry. I'm sure every single player and coach on our team agrees

Fireable offense. She broke the cardinal rule in major athletics.

“ Thou shalt not physically approach nor touch any competitors at any point in time. “

It ended better than it could have, and was a testament to the accountability and overall mental fortitude of Mario’s Miami Hurricanes.

If you recall the Blount v Boise St. situation these kinds of things escalate at light speed with emotion and test runnin sky high.

Security Secures, AADs at sinking ships should be more concerned with more important issues. Like updating their LinkedIn profiles.

View attachment 301646
Thank you! We have a couple tough guys out there that don’t think it was a big deal. That’s fine. It’s ridiculous because 1- no one should touch an opposing player 2- teams go over to recruits all the time.

Advertisement
Because her behavior made it better for us. In the media, with the recruits, everywhere. I've seen it referenced on podcasts, ESPN, etc...

You want to press charges and change the story? F* that. Reap the benefits. Get all the recruits and UF will fire her anyways. Bigger fish to fry. I'm sure every single player and coach on our team agrees
So you’re saying we looked good? Ok I’m with this. But no one at Miami is being soft. FLORIDA shouldn’t tolerate that

Pause
Been saying this lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back