2025 Recruits react to Canes stomping the Gates in Canesville as Gator Recruiting Staff Melts Down

Advertisement
Advertisement
Those Gator recruits are really hanging their hats on Lagaway. We'll see how they feel after the coach gets fired, and Lagaway gets injured on one of those designed QB runs they like so much.
they are hanging their hats on what the coaches are selling em and thats Lagway and thats all lol

The only issue is the 2 kids i would want for them are extreme legacies. smh...It just would shake out like that.....

I would take Ben Hanks and Vernell Brown off their hands with the quickness...but those are kids that would be extremely hard to flip

Will Manso thread where her ID was revealed as the assistant AD of recruiting. Still not a confirmation though.

bro chic pushed/shoved atleast 3 cane coaches.

Seen her push Chevis Jackson (he laughed)... she pushed Benedict Hyppolite who was just walking...it appears to be Sabbath Joseph as well in the blackas he actuallyw as talking/dapping up with what appears to be a gator staffer.

She **** near had an aneurysym to Booker Pickett to the point he showed restraint.

That was almost more embarassing than their loss...guess they thought it would be a win and to have the feel of all these recruits near end zones where they would be scoring and it backfired. lol

It looked lIke Max Buchanon, DJ Pickett, and whomever was in the blue was int he same section and my guy in the blue was throwing up the U after touchdowns and celebrating lmaooo. Jacolby George did the gator chump thumb s down to him actually lol

Advertisement
bro chic pushed/shoved atleast 3 cane coaches.

Seen her push Chevis Jackson (he laughed)... she pushed Benedict Hyppolite who was just walking...it appears to be Sabbath Joseph as well in the blackas he actuallyw as talking/dapping up with what appears to be a gator staffer.

She **** near had an aneurysym to Booker Pickett to the point he showed restraint.

That was almost more embarassing than their loss...guess they thought it would be a win and to have the feel of all these recruits near end zones where they would be scoring and it backfired. lol

She turned her back to bully some players and Justin Scott snuck in there and shook DJ's hand (i.e. the photo in Gaby's tweet). She absolutely panicked when that happened as multiple players & coaches were following Justin into the area.

OP updated with Katie's meltdown and thread title changed. The only thing more perfect would've been if her name was Karen.

Angry Comedy GIF by CBC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back