2025 Recruits react to Canes stomping the Gates in Canesville as Gator Recruiting Staff Melts Down

Advertisement
Any quotes from Joshua Moore?
WR Josh Moore (Florida commit): Miami played good. Miami looked good all around. Miami's receivers looked good.

DL Mykah Newton (Miami commit): I enjoyed the W man we really went out there and dominated on both sides especially Cam Ward that man is so calm in the pocket picking apart UF's defense.

2026 RB Derrek Cooper: MIAMI IS BACK!!! I love the game Lance Guidry called on defense. The team looks so much different and I'm excited to see where they're going because I only see everything going up.

Pretty bad idea to place your recruiting section right by where the opponents exit the field
I'm guessing Billy and the G5s had them there to give Miami the business because they fully expected to win (yes, they're delusional). High risk, high reward strategy with a high likelihood of blowing up in your face.

1725160845656.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
What it say it’s deleted
UF recruiting staffer pushing our players around and desperately trying to keep them away from the recruits in the stands. They probably all outweighed her by 100-200 lbs but showed great restraint.

I do wish we had a female staffer in the area though. Not as easy to be rude and nasty when the other side doesn't have to smile and walk away.

Oh No Wow GIF by CocoJuice

Last edited:
Advertisement
Those Gator recruits are really hanging their hats on Lagaway. We'll see how they feel after the coach gets fired, and Lagaway gets injured on one of those designed QB runs they like so much.

Or more importantly if/when Lagaway hits the portal. After Cam Ward paves the way, going to be lot of QBs looking at Miami's depth chart next year and seriously considering the portal. Wouldn't shock me if Lagaway was one of them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back