Radakovich

That is what this site is about. Discussing a name or suggestion like EN. If his name is being “suggested” for our AD, shouldn’t we discuss it on here?
My bad, poorly worded comment. I just remember his name coming up and being discussed in the same breathe as Jurich was by our insiders. He should absolutely be discussed here and would be my #1 choice (a guy you hire on the spot if he says “yes”, IMO). However, and this is just pure speculation on my part, but I just feel like it would have already been done by now if it was Rad… the guy is a slam dunk no-brainer. If it is him in the end then there is a reason the admin kept it quiet for 2 weeks.

Advertisement
His only previous AD job before Clemson was at the Georgia Institute of Technology. They can’t even spell technology in Georgia.

My point? Resist your urge to freak out over the name you’ve never heard that gets announced as AD. These are not coaches and their role is nothing like a coach. They are administrators.
You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about. Atlanta regularly ranks in the top 5 cities for tech hubs. One of the main reasons is the large supply and high quality of tech talent at GT.

My bad, poorly worded comment. I just remember his name coming up and being discussed in the same breathe as Jurich was by our insiders. He should absolutely be discussed and would be my #1 choice (a guy you hire on the spot if he says “yes”, IMO). However, and this is just pure speculation on my part, but I just feel like it would have already been done by now if it was Rad… the guy is a slam dunk no-brainer. If it is him in the end then there is a reason the admin kept it quiet for 2 weeks.

You don’t need to say your “bad”. People are going to discuss every name thrown around, regardless of whether it is a serious option, because that is what this site is about.

My bad, poorly worded comment. I just remember his name coming up and being discussed in the same breathe as Jurich was by our insiders. He should absolutely be discussed here and would be my #1 choice (a guy you hire on the spot if he says “yes”, IMO). However, and this is just pure speculation on my part, but I just feel like it would have already been done by now if it was Rad… the guy is a slam dunk no-brainer. If it is him in the end then there is a reason the admin kept it quiet for 2 weeks.
My guess the reason for any delay would be money. Don’t think he had a desire to leave Clemson but if an absurd amount is offered, maybe it happens.

Advertisement
I wish I could play. Love music, hate music theory. It is Trey Anastasio from Phish’s Languedoc. The luthier who made it was their original sound guy and now just makes guitars, including all of his that he plays. They are gorgeous. Here is a rundown of the different ones he has played over the years:
You don't need to know music theory nor do you need to read music in order to play. That's a huge misconception among those who have never played. Pick up an inexpensive Squire Stratocaster and a small amp and you are on your way!

I wish I could play. Love music, hate music theory. It is Trey Anastasio from Phish’s Languedoc. The luthier who made it was their original sound guy and now just makes guitars, including all of his that he plays. They are gorgeous. Here is a rundown of the different ones he has played over the years:

That's all fine and dandy but my avatar is the GOAT guitar of course. :p

Advertisement
His only previous AD job before Clemson was at the Georgia Institute of Technology. They can’t even spell technology in Georgia.

My point? Resist your urge to freak out over the name you’ve never heard that gets announced as AD. These are not coaches and their role is nothing like a coach. They are administrators.
You mean Georgia Tech? A power 5 school? A school with a long history of athletics? Sounds better than what Miami hires. Ever.

phish-fishman-donut-blotter-art-scan-web-lo_1024x1024.jpg
Spot on

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back