Radakovich

Advertisement
Radakovich is not coming to Miami. He makes too much. $2M/year. A guy who is on the BOT and is a friend of Dan, tried to get Dan hired for AD from GT when Kirby Hocutt left for TT, but it didn't get worked out. I’d love to get Rad here, just don’t think it’s possible now.

I think the new AD might be Tony Hernandez. Good, smart guy whose background makes a lot of sense for us.

Dude, where are you getting your numbers from

He just signed a contract extension for 4.8 mil over 6 years. If you include all the incentives (that aren't guaranteed) it might push his salary to just north of 1 million. If he leaves Clemson for another AD job, he owes them a whopping $125k.

Advertisement
I figured this but don’t love seeing it

This guy is on fire today. Impeccable timing.

I am ok if he focuses on Rad if it means Miami comes home with Mullen & Mario on the same plane back to really shock the **** out of all of them.

Advertisement
This guy is on fire today. Impeccable timing.

I am ok if he focuses on Rad if it means Miami comes home with Mullen & Mario on the same plane back to really shock the **** out of all of them.
I thought about that one too. That would be a very good reason why the AD wasn’t named yet. But that would be a dream.

Advertisement
Yeah the Barry hate is unwarranted. Simply reporting what’s out there.
Fuck Outta Here No Way GIF by Desus & Mero

I don’t THINK it’s gonna be Dan Radakovich but the other name I had heard has an *almost* equally impressive resume. Especially if you consider Rad didn’t hire Dabo.. he inherited him.

Still a good candidate.

Don’t think it’s Dan from talking to people I know associated with Clemson.. nothing from Miami side. So it could totally be a scenario like Mario where Oregon is “surprised” but Miami really isn’t.

With all the talks of Mario getting whatever he asks for from the AD at Oregon, I wouldn’t be surprised if Mullen is the AD in question.

Advertisement
I gotta think with the reports Miami is going big for the AD hire.. outside of hiring Ga or Bama’s AD.. this would be one of those big fish hires Miami could make at AD.

Radakovich is not coming to Miami. He makes too much. $2M/year. A guy who is on the BOT and is a friend of Dan, tried to get Dan hired for AD from GT when Kirby Hocutt left for TT, but it didn't get worked out. I’d love to get Rad here, just don’t think it’s possible now.

I think the new AD might be Tony Hernandez. Good, smart guy whose background makes a lot of sense for us.
Thanks for the insight Mr Epstein.

Advertisement
Back