Quarterfinal-VT Miami

Play zone keep them off the line. They're not hitting 3's like they were in Blacksburg. Sheldon and Angel need to pick it up and not leave Davon out there by himself. Also it seems like we're scared to feed the post they went small and we couldn't get it down there

Agreed on all points. We really need to come out strong here and keep the energy up.

Advertisement
We need Angel in the game, Sheldon to step up, and play tougher angel angel angel. Need we say anymore

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jekiri's hands are weird.

lol. Ehhh...who needs a steal...just swat in out.

I wish I could watch a game where the ACC officials don't set the tone for the level of Jekiri's defensive intensity with a quick bull**** foul early in the game.

He has to get very soft underneath to make sure he stays on the court.

UM

Interesting cruz uceda hasn't played tonight. Mclellan has been quiet somewhat tonight with limited opportunities. We are going to need him if we are going to beat Uva tomorrow.

Keep extending the lead. It is nice of the refs to give VT 17 FTs (after these right here). 17 to 4.

All Allen needs to do is get within 5 feet of the basket to have a foul called, contact or not

Advertisement
Advertisement
I never complain about refs, pretty much ever . But I don't know what these clowns are watching . How is there a 3-1 advantage and we're the more agressive team?

Advertisement
Back