Quarterfinal-VT Miami

Advertisement
The only reason we were able to get FTs was because they started fouling us intentionally.

14 of 24 of our FTs came when they started fouling intentionally.

Advertisement
I've never seen such a one sided officiated game not involving Duke in the ACC. That was absurd. We play with actual refs and we win by 20. We won anyway, but I want Coach L to walk up to the podium, drop his pants and walk out of the press conference. ******* ACC.

VT should have gotten **** raped.

Two things really stand out

1. 28-31 FTs for VT. That is 90%. They normally shoot 69.3%

2. Seth Allen is a 74% FT shooter. He went 17-18 FT or 94.4%

A ***ing joke.

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 4m4 minutes ago
Zach LeDay and Sheldon McClellan barking at each other as LeDay leaves the floor. He has to be separated.

VT is a ******* disgrace

Advertisement
Will Manso ‏@WillManso 6m6 minutes ago
Good job [MENTION=89]canes[/MENTION]Hoops! Time to beat the Flying Crotty's tomorrow night.

Excellent John Crotty name drop. **** the entire state of Virginia.

He better go off on them....

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 1m1 minute ago
Larranaga was steaming over refs as he walked off the court.

Disgusting officiating. It's gonna be REALLY hard to win tomorrow if the refs call it like tonight.

That's what we'll miss next year. Grimey basketball down the stretch by Angel and Sheldon.

Advertisement
That's what we'll miss next year. Grimey basketball down the stretch by Angel and Sheldon.

Going to miss Tonye in the middle that's for sure.

This is what worries me , I can't believe how bad the defense is when he's out

We have no idea who else is going to come aboard or leave the program until a few weeks
from now, so no sense in worrying about next year right now.
May as well enjoy this season while it lasts.

Advertisement

Going to miss Tonye in the middle that's for sure.

This is what worries me , I can't believe how bad the defense is when he's out

We have no idea who else is going to come aboard or leave the program until a few weeks
from now, so no sense in worrying about next year right now.
May as well enjoy this season while it lasts.

Can't argue with that. Will worry about next season, next season. Too much to play for this year.

This team gets too comfortable when they are ahead. Refs also doing their best to keep Miami from pulling away but **** Miami helps teams by taking bad shots and not running good offense when they have a decent lead.

Simply why this team of stellar athletes has a ceiling. I love like anybody watching Angel, Sheldon and Davon knocking down deep threes, but on nights like tonight, imagine if quite a few had not dropped.

They do not attack the basket near often enough and they play like a team that looks certain of their next 12-0 run, so they take plays off and waste possessions.

Sucks to see only glimpses of what this team is capable of...

This team gets too comfortable when they are ahead. Refs also doing their best to keep Miami from pulling away but **** Miami helps teams by taking bad shots and not running good offense when they have a decent lead.

Simply why this team of stellar athletes has a ceiling. I love like anybody watching Angel, Sheldon and Davon knocking down deep threes, but on nights like tonight, imagine if quite a few had not dropped.

Imagine if the refs called it both ways. This game was utter bullchit. I don't see that as something we can control.

We can control the quality of our shots, we cannot control the refs.

They do not attack the basket near often enough and they play like a team that looks certain of their next 12-0 run, so they take plays off and waste possessions.

Sucks to see only glimpses of what this team is capable of...

They had like 50 points in the paint. They attacked plenty. Should have had 50 FT too.

Advertisement
Back