Quarterfinal-VT Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This team is good and that's it. We are going nowhere. What an incredibly disappointing half. Hope you noticed the Canes struggled when Angel left the game. VT is too quick and our Canes look slow. I guess Cruz has the flu again. Lol

Advertisement
Didn't get to watch Saturday, but... I'm assuming the last about 7 min is how Miami looked Saturday!

Ugly end of half... hopefully 2nd half is not the same as it was last week. VT should tire out and miami should be able to pull away.

I hope Brown comes in ready , I don't trust Newton at all . He goes hard right almost every time , and shoots the same shot . While never looking to pass

Advertisement
This team is good and that's it. We are going nowhere. What an incredibly disappointing half. Hope you noticed the Canes struggled when Angel left the game. VT is too quick and our Canes look slow. I guess Cruz has the flu again. Lol

If we are going nowhere, than why are you watching and posting?

Play zone keep them off the line. They're not hitting 3's like they were in Blacksburg. Sheldon and Angel need to pick it up and not leave Davon out there by himself. Also it seems like we're scared to feed the post they went small and we couldn't get it down there

This team has a low bball iq, play great when they play to strength , then get retarded out of nowhere . Completely stop penetrating and passing , settling for threes

Advertisement
Back