Purdue at Miami on December 8th 2020 at 5 pm on ESPN2

Advertisement
Beverley is not only trash but doesn’t give good effort. great traits 😂
What i don't get is why they don't play to their str
Breaking news: Purdue is far better than Miami.

Whew, our offensive approach, free throw shooting, and outside shooting are painful to watch.
Breaking news, they shouldn't be. There is not anything great talents wise on Purdue. They are a middle conference team. You shouldn't lose to them by 20 in a half. Its utterly ridiculous that there is no adustment, same offense,....same **** over and over.

Halftime:. Miami is down 32-14.

5-21 from the field, 0-10 from 3 and 4-8 from the free throw line.

It will get better in the second half.

Advertisement
I had high hopes for Beverly given his innate abilities to pass and finish, but noticed some give-a-crap issues last year. I'm starting to think the bad might outweigh the good with this guy.
Absolutely...there is no improvement. Every game its 1-2 charges when the defender is waiting in the paint easily. There is the consistent turnovers and for all his ability driving, he can't create anything for anyone. He's just not improved at all.

We in for another long year? Certainly seems like it. Go get a young, hungry coach looking to make a name for himself.
Possibly. Teams like Va Tech, FSU, UNC, Duke, Virginia, Louisville, and Cuse's 2-3 zone won't be pretty. I could be saying this prematurely with Lykes and Timberlake out but this first half was straight up pathetic on so many levels.

Advertisement
I'm really trying not to overreact to one game in which we're missing 3 players. That said, what we're seeing here is simply the result of years of roster neglect. Not only do we routinely leave roster spots unfilled, but we also clearly don't do our homework on the guys we do recruit. The high school scouting has been awful.

How did Rodney Miller and Deng Gak get scholarships? How did the staff not know that Beverly was loafer? Who is responsible for going halfway around the world just to sign Sam f*cking Waardenburg? Why not seek a waiver for Eli when this year doesn't count towards eligibility and the NCAA was handing out waivers like night club flyers? Did anyone think Walker not knowing how to play basketball might end up being problematic?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back