Purdue at Miami on December 8th 2020 at 5 pm on ESPN2

Miami is down 30-12 with 3:34 left in the first half. Who steps up is the question?

This game is still winnable.

Advertisement
I used to think, Beverlys probably ****ed that he was the highest recruit in that class and comes off the bench. Then I realized he just sucks. This is the greatest opportunity for everyone to show what they got with Lykes out and no one can produce. Not sure what the issue is, but against actual competition our team folds every time without fail.

Miami is down 30-12 with 3:34 left in the first half. Who steps up is the question?

This game is still winnable.
No it’s not dude and it was obviously when it was 11-1. Pathetic effort tonight idc who is out. If I’m Jimmy Boy I cut Beverly’s minutes when Lykes and Timberlake come back. He’s plain awful.

Advertisement
This team should be embarrassed and coach L needs to be on the hot seat now. They look terrible, they can’t shoot free throws and are showing signs of lack of effort. I do not want to hear the Chris lykes excuse. They are losing by 20 in the first half.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate to bring up the noles but mcgusty’s lack of handle and Beverley being a walking turnover is going to be a show against Hamilton’s full court pressure

Advertisement
Back