Predict the Canes - Rattlers Game Score

How many points they score depends how much the starters play. Than coach trying to figure out personnel that work well in the game... With starters 50-7. We pull them out early to give reps 42 to 14

Advertisement
Going over 50 easy. People are still thinking like we have the last staff. We will be a faster tempo to get reps in game setting which will turn in more points as well as more turnovers. I would guess 50 something to under 10 for FAMU

If you think we won't score at least 45 against FAMU then you need to get out. And give up 20 points?!?!?!? Lmao there's a better chance of Johnny Manziel quitting the booze for good

Advertisement
Before I can predict, I first have to know:

Will there be a full sized Mark Richt? Or will he be mini too?

Advertisement
Canes 252-3

JCN5agV.gif

Do you remember the Florida A&M players talking smack to @StateoftheU on twitter? They said they are going to shock the world and beat us or some crap like that lol

A better question is how many points will we have by halftime? I would not like to see any of the starters play more than 3.5 quarters

Advertisement
Advertisement
It depends a whole lot on when Richt decides to call off the dogs. If he plays the starters all day it could be 77-0. If he brings reserves in early it might only be something like 49-14.

Advertisement
Back