Predict the Canes - Rattlers Game Score

Advertisement
One of the indicators of a good team is something called "Dominance." This tries to establish that good teams destroy bad teams.

When Miami gets back to not just beating teams like this 55-3 etc. but also amassing a ton of TFL's, a high punt ratio, and just generally making an inferior team look inferior, you'll have another indicator we are on the right track.

Most bad teams we played under Golden we did beat, but most of those teams also fared better than they did on average against other P5 teams. A sign that Miami was in a lower tier than perceived.

My hope is we start to see true dominance against inferior teams again.

I'll take this as a nice first step and say Miami's 1st string shows that dominance while the second and third teams look more average.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
i know margin of victory these games don't mean anything these games, but I expect coach Richt to hold everyone to a standard of excellence that the execution will not drop off like last coaches who would call it a day after scoring 35 points, and the backups were average. Right will expect whoever on the field to score TD's we will score a ton of points

17-13 Canes

LMFAO

Linder and Kaaya fumble the exchange on a kneel down. Odogwu chases linebacker trying to scoop and score, clips a shoelace, tackles him down at the 3.

Richt, Kool, and Searles carry Sunny off

We go undefeated and stomp 'Bama in the semi's. Demetrius Jackson (#31) bats down OSU's last gasp on 4th down and we win the National Championship

Advertisement
FAMU is not just an FCS team, they're one of the worst FCS teams. I can't see them scoring until very late in the game against the third teamers and walk-ons. Final score doesn't matter to me, what I want is to see the first team dominate right form the start and put the game out of reach right away. In the second half the reserves can get some shine.

I'll say 58-7

17-13 Canes

LMFAO

Linder and Kaaya fumble the exchange on a kneel down. Odogwu chases linebacker trying to scoop and score, clips a shoelace, tackles him down at the 3.

Richt, Kool, and Searles carry Sunny off

We go undefeated and stomp 'Bama in the semi's. Demetrius Jackson (#31) bats down OSU's last gasp on 4th down and we win the National Championship

12 former Cane players chase Porter from the field moments before that last play and his bones are found tired to an ant hill in Brazil.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami shuts out rattlers but richt holds back offense to save for future opponents

44-0

I'm pumped to see the difference gus Felder has made for this program. We are going to look like giants against these teams

Miami shuts out rattlers but richt holds back offense to save for future opponents

44-0

you could end up being right, but I don't agree with this, Richt expects to score every drive, regardless of scheme, he's not a shut down guy, he wants everyone operating at 100% always, not turn on and off like the past

Advertisement
Back