Predict the Canes - Rattlers Game Score

77-0
Malek Young, Ryan Mayes & Robert Knowles will all have pick 6's.

Travis Homer will have over 100yards & 2TD's in the 2nd half.

Advertisement
76-2 . the rattlers only score because our 3rd string qb mishandles a snap after an interception puts us at our own 5 yardline

Advertisement
When was the last time we had a shut out? That is what I look for in these type of games.

Advertisement
This is the type of game that could be 70-0 if we wanted.

Last year FAMU won one game and lost 51-3 and 58-21 to USF and Samford, respectively, although we only beat them 41-3 2 years ago in a game were a Dorito led defense only gave up 114 total yards. Didn't we agree to have a running clock or cut time off of the 4th quarter or something in that game? I remember that Golden was actively trying really hard not to run up the score. FAMU is terrible.

48-0 Canes. Yearby/Walton/Gus all with over 100 yds, Kaaya 3 td's.

This is the type of game that could be 70-0 if we wanted.

Last year FAMU won one game and lost 51-3 and 58-21 to USF and Samford, respectively, although we only beat them 41-3 2 years ago in a game were a Dorito led defense only gave up 114 total yards. Didn't we agree to have a running clock or cut time off of the 4th quarter or something in that game? I remember that Golden was actively trying really hard not to run up the score. FAMU is terrible.

48-0 Canes. Yearby/Walton/Gus all with over 100 yds, Kaaya 3 td's.

I believe that was Savannah.

Advertisement
And we still dropped 77 on them. Meant to quote the guy about savannah state....

Advertisement
58-13. We should carve them up pretty good, but our inexperience on D will cost a little on time of possession, keeping us from running up too high a score.

Advertisement
Back