Parachute-in Alonzo Highsmith as a Consultant to Help Mario Land Assistants

Advertisement
The legend of the greatest that never was, Butch Davis, has finally been put to rest.

Thankfully Zo the savior has risen from those ashes to take a seat on the “answer to everything” throne.

Pleeeease make it stop!!!
Only Mario can do that.
KnobbyWeeklyKinkajou-max-1mb.gif

Not gonna lie, when you pair the wait on coordinators, the loss of two of our better position coaches, and the apparent lack of momentum in recruiting - I'm getting nervous.

This is not to say it won't all turn out for the good, but right now it's not looking great. ****, Oregon seems to have more recruiting momentum than we do right now, the day before signing day.

Advertisement
T
2 months is 17 percent of a year. The football season is only 4 months. I don't think you are making the point that you think you are making.
The point is, it’s been 2 months (no matter how you try and put it, it’s a small amount of time) and people are freaking out. Let the man make his hires and if it doesn’t translate to results on the field then freak out all you please.

Advertisement
Thats not what I said....im saying you don’t want to hire guys and they leave quickly like b mac. Mario has several things to work out before he hires coordinators. I totally understand what those things are. Just be patient.
Ok it doesn't matter who you hire whether it takes a day,a week or 12 months when somebody gives them a better offer chances are they will leave.

The legend of the greatest that never was, Butch Davis, has finally been put to rest.

Thankfully Zo the savior has risen from those ashes to take a seat on the “answer to everything” throne.
I guaranfvckingtee Butch wouldnt have taken this long to put a staph together.

Oc/Dc it’s been finalized Can’t tell U snitching and so call Hurricane fans that can’t hold water ***…truly ungrateful…trust the process..We good do something productive with yourself instead of blogging Bullish…Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
This Alonzo fetish must stop. To my knowledge, he has never hired a coach at any level. He’s in Seattle where Pete needs a DC. Does Zo get any input? Doubt it.

As to player personnel, asst GM’s are widely interviewing and getting hired across the NFL. Zo, not a sniff.
Where are your facts? You’re wrong. He recently met with the Steelers. I think you guys just throw **** at the wall and see what sticks. Smh

Were you one of the “fans” on hear that said Dorsey shouldn’t be hired as OC because he’s never called plays???

T

The point is, it’s been 2 months (no matter how you try and put it, it’s a small amount of time) and people are freaking out. Let the man make his hires and if it doesn’t translate to results on the field then freak out all you please.
I don't disagree with your last sentence, but two months is not a short amount of time.

Two months is 1/6 of a year, it's 60 days, it's 8 weeks. In two months of time, a team can play 8 football games, or 2/3 of the total games they'll play in an entire season. If you think two months is a short amount of time, I can only surmise that you work for the DMV/government or in academia. I wish my CEO thought two months was a short amount of time to wait for things to happen, I'd have a much slower pace of life.

Advertisement
Back