Palmer transferring

Advertisement
Muhammad gets ripped for his %, but people are praising Kessee and his 39% shooting in the MEAC? At least Cullen Neal averaged 17 ppg at New Mexico.

Kessee is a shooter and he hit 88 threes shooting 40% from there. Cullen Neal only played 3 games in 2014 when he averaged 17ppg. This season he averaged 12 on 35% and 33% from 3

I'm sure I'll get ripped, but this is disappointing to a small degree. Palmer wasn't a world-beater, but he was solid. He had poor shot selection, but he was a good passer. He rotated fine on defense and was long enough to help disrupt passing lanes, plus he knew Coach L's system. Was he going to emerge as anything more than a rotational player? No, but he was a solid contributor.

I was dead wrong about him staying and freely admit it. Now if this helps add a big or a difference maker, than great. I have no idea how James was as a teammate.

Advertisement
Kessee is a shooter and he hit 88 threes shooting 40% from there. Cullen Neal only played 3 games in 2014 when he averaged 17ppg. This season he averaged 12 on 35% and 33% from 3

I want Neal > Kessee because Neal is more of a PG and we need that more than their shooting/scoring. I would take either though.

Ohio State coach Thad Matta announced that guard A.J. Harris, forward Mickey Mitchell and center Daniel Giddens intend to transfer out of the program.

Wouldn't mind looking into these guys. Mitchell is formerly of Winter Park, FL.

Ohio State coach Thad Matta announced that guard A.J. Harris, forward Mickey Mitchell and center Daniel Giddens intend to transfer out of the program.

Wouldn't mind looking into these guys. Mitchell is formerly of Winter Park, FL.

Are any eligible? Giddens may be interesting at Center if Miller or Subaru don't work. The issue is when will we know if they won't work.

The other issue is we need help this year.

Advertisement
Muhammad gets ripped for his %, but people are praising Kessee and his 39% shooting in the MEAC? At least Cullen Neal averaged 17 ppg at New Mexico.

He shot almost 40% from 3PT the last 2 years.

Christian Kessee Stats, News, Videos, Highlights, Pictures, Bio - Coppin State Eagles - ESPN

39.5 from 3s and 39% overall. Just pointing out that Muhammad gets ripped for his shooting %. And Keese is playing in the MEAC.

Muhammed and Kessee both played in smaller conferences. Shooting is shooting. I am not concerned with their scoring abilities.

Last edited:

Christian Kessee Stats, News, Videos, Highlights, Pictures, Bio - Coppin State Eagles - ESPN

39.5 from 3s and 39% overall. Just pointing out that Muhammad gets ripped for his shooting %. And Keese is playing in the MEAC.

Muhammed and Kessee both played in smaller conferences. Shooting is shooting. I am not concerned with their scoring abilities.

The MEAC is the worst conference on the planet

Forget it.

Advertisement

Forget it.

It was only a matter of time before I wore you down

Forget it.

Was he being a potato?

Forget it.

I just checked lycos. The 3 point line is closer in the MEAC.

Advertisement

Forget it.

I just checked lycos. The 3 point line is closer in the MEAC.

That's racist

College basketball transfer list

Here is the list above. Looking at the immediate eligible transfers, here is my top players at PG or PF/C

PG (after Kessee, no particular order):

1. Cullen Neal
2. Christian Kessee
3. Grant Mullins (if he can stick to PG)
4. Spike Albrecht (if 100% healthy)
5. PJ Hardwick (very serviceable back-up, did okay in the 2014-15 season)

PF/C

1. Kale Abrahamson (PF: 28 MPG, 11 PPG and 4 RPG)
2. Derail Green (PF: 27 MPG, 11.0 PPG, 4.3 RPG and 2.0 APG)
3. Patrick Steeves (PF: 22 MPG, 9 PPG, 4 RPG and 2.4 APG)

Advertisement
Back