OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
Have we done ANYTHING with EA game? Didnt we have jersey reveal, why not team up with biggest game release?

I used a 4-2-5/3-3-5 multiple playbook on NCAA 14. The 4-2-5/3-3-5 was NEVER under the nickel category.
In the nickel, it had the regular nickel, nickel with the SS as the nickel, the 3-3-5 with a slot CB, the 3-3-5 SAM with the SAM as a DE and a slot CB in the nickel, the 2-4-5 and the 1-5-5 (that BEAR blitz wins 95% of the time).
Awww gotcha. I was told after posting that the difference between the nickel packages and 4-2-5 was nickel has a CB in the slot, and 4-2-5 had a S in the the slot.

Ive been playing revamped since like '17/'18 and I guess I never realized the difference because I would always use formation subs on just about every formation to get depth players who plays irl some PT in the game since auto subs wouldnt get them in enough.

Advertisement
I just can't get into the Ultimate team ****. If there was a way to use the legends you earn in Ultimate Team (for example Sean Taylor) into your dynasty mode, then that's the only way I would consider it.

Otherwise it seems dumb to me.
Im not the type to nitpick and im just happy we are getting a cfb again, but my first gripe is that based on the UT deep dive, it seems like some of the "tutorials" are within the UT mode. Things like trying out the different schemes, and basic/passing/rushing fundamentals.

Advertisement
3 Canes in the top 100.
Screenshot_20240710_101933_Samsung Internet.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
They have Travis hunter as a better receiver than burden smh
Tbf he is rated overall as higher, not necessarily that he's better at WR traits.

It's possible the fact that he's a pretty solid CB also makes his overall ranking go up very high. Even though he's listed as a WR.

Advertisement
Back