2025 OL Michael Carroll offered (Bama commit)

Oh now u wanna trust Mario?😂😂😂😂😂
Five Stars Good Job GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Advertisement

The Alabama commit spent time at Hard Rock Stadium on Saturday evening watching the Hurricanes handle Ball State 62-0 and then followed that up with a morning in Coral Gables where he got to spend time around Mario Cristobal, Alex Mirabal, Ed Pata and the Hurricanes staff.

"Just taking away what the coaches had to say, how it's a great fit for me, showing me the draft picks they've had here and seeing me as one of the next ones," Carroll told InsideTheU following his time on campus.

The 6-foot-6, 315-pounder sat down in the film room with some of the best coaches of the position in the game and he took plenty away from that experience.

"The way they just call the plays, how everything works, it's really cool," Carroll said. "Seeing the amount of trophies they have with previous offensive linemen and how they've been successful everywhere they've went and this place is on the rise."

One of the big events of an on-campus visit is getting to sit down with the head coach. Cristobal made it clear to Carroll that he's wanted and needed at Miami.

"If I come here, he sees me going three and out and being one of the first taken in the NFL Draft when it's my time."

The Alabama commit spent time at Hard Rock Stadium on Saturday evening watching the Hurricanes handle Ball State 62-0 and then followed that up with a morning in Coral Gables where he got to spend time around Mario Cristobal, Alex Mirabal, Ed Pata and the Hurricanes staff.

"Just taking away what the coaches had to say, how it's a great fit for me, showing me the draft picks they've had here and seeing me as one of the next ones," Carroll told InsideTheU following his time on campus.

The 6-foot-6, 315-pounder sat down in the film room with some of the best coaches of the position in the game and he took plenty away from that experience.

"The way they just call the plays, how everything works, it's really cool," Carroll said. "Seeing the amount of trophies they have with previous offensive linemen and how they've been successful everywhere they've went and this place is on the rise."

One of the big events of an on-campus visit is getting to sit down with the head coach. Cristobal made it clear to Carroll that he's wanted and needed at Miami.

"If I come here, he sees me going three and out and being one of the first taken in the NFL Draft when it's my time."

247Sports currently considers Carroll the No. 145 overall player and No. 8 interior offensive lineman, but his stock should rise when the rankings council updates things in the Class of 2025.

last sentence also, just beautiful. no need to talk yourselves into this eval.
John Krasinski Crying GIF by SAG Awards

He just needs to learn how to recruit at that level. That part is foreign to him. He seems to be doing fine this cycle. If he's got that figured out, things will be back to normal quickly in the SEC. Imagine a man doing it at such an optimized level with no resources for the longest. With what most of the country would consider second tier athletes and he was kicking people's *** CONSISTENTLY...

Yep. It’s also cool watching the subplot instate with Freeze bagging it up like crazy.

I think he’s also very good (wanted him here a while ago before the ethical nonsense lol) but every year he’s been a coach even at Ole Miss when they were LOADED with talent he would always botch 1-2 games a year. They would beat Bama and everyone and blow a game to a lower team. It made no sense the pattern as by year 4-5 I would have predicted Ole Miss would actually win a NC/be in the title game (they were LOADED).

Freeze still gets a pass given it’s early but he’s had some embarrassingly stupid losses or decisions so far in his tenure at Auburn (NMSU loss, Cal….give me a break. Thorne decision) but I do think he’s had talent before and he was too much of a roller coaster. He’s bagging it up though so we will see.

KD, though, was beating people up with competition that had far better rosters as not only a head man but as a play caller too (I think he almost beat Mario in one of his Fresno State seasons), so if he keeps recruiting like he currently is and actually learns to attack more studs in state they will be just as difficult to beat (that’s the big question).

Back to the topic: Mario needs to flip this stud. He’s pretty awesome.

Advertisement
DeBoer was never known as a recruiter. Do people actually believe Satan could recruit? That's why they have top recruiters and bags. The program became so successful it recruited itself as long as Satan was there with his bag. Outside of the 2 Bama wins, what has Freeze done? Nothing! He recruits as well as Satan, they can't. Mario's recruiting as a HC is a anomoly. No one else even tries too.
Hopefully, this trip made a great impression on all 3 of these kids. Things are going well on the recruiting front.

Advertisement
Advertisement
“After visiting Miami, I have talked things over with the staff and I feel like there are some great opportunities for me at Alabama,” Carroll told On3. “I feel even better and even stronger about my commitment now.

“They broke things down for me, and after watching my tape from this season, they think I can come up and replace Book (Tyler Booker) at left guard. They have a plan for me, they think I can play early and that was big news for me.

“I am feeling great about Alabama. My commitment is strong.”

His father chimed in and said that Alabama is the place he should be.....

“After visiting Miami, I have talked things over with the staff and I feel like there are some great opportunities for me at Alabama,” Carroll told On3. “I feel even better and even stronger about my commitment now.

“They broke things down for me, and after watching my tape from this season, they think I can come up and replace Book (Tyler Booker) at left guard. They have a plan for me, they think I can play early and that was big news for me.

Bama upped that NIL and showed Dad that new house.

Advertisement
Smart kid. Can’t knock the hustle. Lol
Smart kid? Nah Bama's scared and we forced their hand in upping the bag. They see what we got going on and if we were to flip a 5 Star OLineman from them it would of sent a big message that we're coming. Smart move by them.

Vince Mcmahon Money GIF

Bama said

Advertisement
Back