2025 OL Michael Carroll offered (Bama commit)

Advertisement
Ok so it is Mario throwing shít at a wall and seeing what sticks. Never said it was a bad thing. Just seems random that he’s offering such a highly touted prospect this late in the recruiting season.

Thanks for answering.
You remember how late we got on Ny Carr? D$ started posting about him in the bank in september around this time if i remember correctly. I look at it differently. They are not just finding random highly rated prospects to offer, especially ones who are conmitted. There been numerous times when their tactics seem a waste of time, sometimes it didnt pay off, sometimes it did.

You remember how late we got on Ny Carr? D$ started posting about him in the bank in september around this time if i remember correctly. I look at it differently. They are not just finding random highly rated prospects to offer, especially ones who are conmitted. There been numerous times when their tactics seem a waste of time, sometimes it didnt pay off, sometimes it did.
The high school season has started so you’re gonna see guys coming in and out based on how they’re looking on the field so far

Definitely not throwing **** against the wall. The opposite actually

Advertisement
Seems random to offer such a well known, established OL prospect this late in the process. Especially one already committed to Bama.

I believe @DMoney answered your question in this post below. We're going to need to get used to late offers going out after the staff sees senior film and either changes their minds or finds new prospects. I think this is norm going forward. 👇🏽

You remember how late we got on Ny Carr? D$ started posting about him in the bank in september around this time if i remember correctly.

Not sure this is an apples to apples comparison though. You are right that D$ gave us the Ny Carr heads up on Sep 2, 2023 (same time frame). However, he was offered May 2022 and they were stealth recruiting him for over a year.

Advertisement
D$ in the Video Bank says staff absolute loves Carroll, he's a priority player. Could end up as a Top 50 player. Miami will be pushing hard for a flip. OL is a position where Miami is evaluating senior seasons very close.

Not sure this is an apples to apples comparison though. You are right that D$ gave us the Ny Carr heads up on Sep 2, 2023 (same time frame). However, he was offered May 2022 and they were stealth recruiting him for over a year.

U can check a bunch of top recruits and u can see they have a Miami offer. Doesnt mean we are actively recruiting them either or inviting them to visit. He may habe just been offered but that doesnt mean they just randomly started recruiting him. Things go public when the interest is on both ends

Mario on the trail!
73236314abfd91d39677cd5021d2b845.gif

Advertisement
Ok so it is Mario throwing shít at a wall and seeing what sticks. Never said it was a bad thing. Just seems random that he’s offering such a highly touted prospect this late in the recruiting season.

Thanks for answering.
The Bamas of the college football world use to do this to us in days not too long past. They offer late and our early offeree or commit bolts. There is some kind of mutual interest others Mario will not offer

Advertisement
While in the recruiting section in Gainesville, Miami was able to make their first impression on the coveted lineman.

"I was like, 'Wow.' I thought Florida was a little bit better than that, but they just got beat in that game," Carroll said of his experience watching that matchup. "Miami players were telling us to go to The U and now I'm here. They still do it to other teams."

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

Advertisement
Back