2025 OL Michael Carroll offered (Bama commit)

Advertisement
vemgostoso.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
“I think he wants to go out and see some places he hasn’t seen,” Carroll’s father said. “I still think the best place for him is Alabama.”

Sounds like pops wants him at Bama. Kid said NIL is a big deal in his recruitment tho so hopefully we give him a number he wants to hear lol
Sooner or later Pops is going to learn that Saban isn’t at Bama anymore

Sooner or later Pops is going to learn that Saban isn’t at Bama anymore
It’s like the Coker days kids and parents don’t know the sport to well. They think that aura stays for a good two three seasons till it’s gone then they realize it. They will get kids based off of being relevant more recently.

“I think he wants to go out and see some places he hasn’t seen,” Carroll’s father said. “I still think the best place for him is Alabama.”

Sounds like pops wants him at Bama. Kid said NIL is a big deal in his recruitment tho so hopefully we give him a number he wants to hear lol
Hey pops Mario and mirabal are OL gurus

Advertisement
Is this Mario just throwing shït at the wall and seeing what sticks?

Seems random to offer such a well known, established OL prospect this late in the process. Especially one already committed to Bama.
Did you forget that OL is Mario’s specialty and he can offer anyone at anytime and would still have a good chance regardless of competition?

Advertisement
Mario was killing it when we were a roller coaster on the field. If we keep this up on the field: recruiting will be absolutely lethal.

I think Deboer is a very very good coach, but I was making that Coker analogy with him for a while (though his past was much better than Coker’s lol). Guy has the possibility to do very well there and sustain success for a bit and win a title or even 2 in the first 5-6 years. But…..even now you wonder with their strategy of getting the best players regardless of location but ignoring too much their own state (both studs/very good players/solid contributors etc) if it’s sustainable in the NIL era (more money tossed around and flips abound for the national studs) and the eventual Cokeresque downward trajectory starts.

Did you forget that OL is Mario’s specialty and he can offer anyone at anytime and would still have a good chance regardless of competition?
Ok so it is Mario throwing shít at a wall and seeing what sticks. Never said it was a bad thing. Just seems random that he’s offering such a highly touted prospect this late in the recruiting season.

Thanks for answering.

Advertisement
Back