Official Conference Title Games Thread for 12/3/2022

Advertisement
1670109096888.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
COT damnit it would be nice to be somewhere in the conversation today!!!

I hear ya. In the meantime I'll leave you with some college football comedy.

After growing up in Miami and being a rabid college football fan, I enrolled at Fresno State. I went with a couple buddies to buy some Fresno State gear. They had two types of sweatshirts; Ones that said "FSU" and ones that said "Bulldogs." I told these California guys that I cannot wear Florida State or UGA gear.

They had no idea what I was talking about. :weight-machine:

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hear ya. In the meantime I'll leave you with some college football comedy.

After growing up in Miami and being a rabid college football fan, I enrolled at Fresno State. I went with a couple buddies to buy some Fresno State gear. They had two types of sweatshirts; Ones that said "FSU" and ones that said "Bulldogs." I told these California guys that I cannot wear Florida State or UGA gear.

They had no idea what I was talking about. :weight-machine:
Bout all you can do is pop the top and enjoy.
Sport Party GIF by UFC

Smart move making a 4th and inches a 4th and 5 taking it from the shotgun

For the life of me I don’t understand college footballs obsession with shotgun formations on short yardage

Advertisement
Georgia Michigan Ohio state TCU
I just can't see a scenario where osu loses by 22 at home and jumps above a team who lost by 3 in OT of a conference championship game. In my opinion, keep the top 3 the exact same and osu takes the usc spot at 4. I guess we'll find out tomorrow

Advertisement
Man LSU is going to look back at all the self inflicted disasters they made and kick themselves.

Advertisement
Back