Official Conference Title Games Thread for 12/3/2022

Advertisement
1670106419538.png

Route running is the area we lack the most with our wr‘s. No true technicians. Mcconkey used route running to get leverage on that double move and it’s was over fast. Good play design too.

Also missing a small, scrappy white WR- a vital part of any championship team.

Oh baby!!!

Interception Fresno State - returned to the Boysee 25 yard line, followed by a 3 play TD drive.

14-6 Fresno State at the half.

Advertisement
We need to expand the playoff so we can see more games like this sec championship

Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone please tell me why Daniels is still in the game hobbling around on one leg🤷‍♂️

I know the kid wants To be a warrior but there’s a time as a HC where you have to protect him from himself and pull him.They aren’t beating UGA or even getting close so pull the kid before he really takes a. Beating and gets really hurt.

Advertisement
Someone please tell me why Daniels is still in the game hobbling around on one leg🤷‍♂️

I know the kid wants To be a warrior but there’s a time as a HC where you have to protect him from himself and pull him.They aren’t beating UGA or even getting close so pull the kid before he really takes a. Beating and gets really hurt.
Plus Jalen Carter holding up with one arm like that's his son lol

lol at thinking BK gives a **** about the health of any of his players. If you can stand, you can play. And if you can't, someone else will go in and he'll throw that QB under the bus in the post-game press conference.

Advertisement
Back