Official Conference Title Games Thread for 12/3/2022

Advertisement
Brian Kelly’s facial expressions and body language on the sideline are like the game within the game.

He’s practicing speaking cajun….a lot of facial expressions switching back and forth from English to French speaking Cajun

Advertisement
Max Duggan is giving a Jim Duggan performance!
hacksaw-jim-duggan-gif-9 (1).gif

Advertisement
Route running is the area we lack the most with our wr‘s. No true technicians. Mcconkey used route running to get leverage on that double move and it’s was over fast. Good play design too.

Y'all might think LSU's caught a couple bad breaks today, but as a Floridian transplanted in Georgia for some 30 years, I'll tell y'all that one doesn't just come to the deep South with a fake-*** southern accent. The god's were watching Brian Kelly. And today they're exacting revenge!

Route running is the area we lack the most with our wr‘s. No true technicians. Mcconkey used route running to get leverage on that double move and it’s was over fast. Good play design too.
The Boutte TD meaningful in more ways than one?

Advertisement
Fresno State QB Jake Haener has a sprained ankle. Without him healthy Fresno State has no offense.

3-0 BoySee State. Mid 2nd quarter. Kinda boring.

Gotta think they are in. Would prefer them to be #3 in the ranking as I would like to see the UGA OSU matchup in the 1st round
I think TCU stays at 3 to be honest. No way they jump OSU, who got blown out last weekend and didn’t play in a conf championship game this week, over TCU.

Advertisement
This ⬆️ and blazing football speed. Heck, team speed in general really.

Georgia overall size stands out...pause I see what Mario vision seems to be, scheme on both sides had no consistency at times

Y'all might think LSU's caught a couple bad breaks today, but as a Floridian transplanted in Georgia for some 30 years, I'll tell y'all that one doesn't just come to the deep South with a fake-*** southern accent. The god's were watching Brian Kelly. And today they're exacting revenge!

Cajuns will put a voodoo curse on your *** in a minute….

Advertisement
Back