North Carolina at Miami (1-5-21) on ESPN at 8 pm

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m going out on a limb here and saying with a loss tonight the season is toast.

At least we have 5.5 players healthy.

Advertisement
Some new guy has Brooks uniform on... hope he can continue to get away with it

Advertisement
This team is so inconsistent, mostly because you don't know what you have, rotations aren't really there because it's a revolving door of who is healthy. I'd love to see this team healthy, with time to gel in regards to playing together. You can see a lot of that uncertainty in some of these turnovers. A lot of these guys have ZERO idea how to deliver passes to people, something that you usually learn once you play together.

Timberlake has NBA athletic ability, but he isn't an NBA player right now in regards to feeling the game. Pure athleticism is great in AAU ball, you need more than that in the ACC. He just does things that you shouldn't do. Trying to step through two guys, with a third literally 2 feet away, bad play. I knew the MOMENT he tried that step back it was going to be short, because he wasn't fully gathered, nor in rhythm. The good news is that he should have time to develop here, because no rational person would view him as a legit lottery pick right now.

I need Shane Larkin and Angel Rodriguez to show Harlond and Isaiah how to run this ball screen offense.
Something is missing.

Advertisement
Back