Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Bwhahaahah How in the world is that offense going to score 38. Give me some of that stash you're smokin....

F$U has scored 105 points all season.

They have averaged exactly FIFTEEN POINTS per game over 7 games.

Strangely, they have exceeded the average of 15 points only 3 times.

16 points. 16 points. And 21 points. And in one of those 16 point explosions, they got 2 points off a safety.

F$U is not only terrible on offense, they are unbelievably consistently terrible on offense.

Advertisement
You wanna see something that is not surprising in the least?

1729541321137.png

1729541377665.png

Advertisement
i waited for this day, knew they would destroy us until he stacked. That day is here and I am ready. We told fsu fans beat us now we are stacking and they said :no Mario cant coach get used to it" Now we going to find out what most of us already knew.
Pretty sure only team Mario wants to run it up on more than FSU is Manny's team. Gonna be a glorious two weeks Canes Fans

Advertisement
Thinking of smashing the over on this. Saw it sitting at 54.5, I think this game hits 60+, Canes win going away something like 54-14

Where , Their defensive line has been bad and gets pushed around. Their linebackers suck . Their secondary is good but they havent faced a qb like Ward.
Long as cam don’t get greedy and runs the a ball to keep the d honest and to beat man when it’s wide open we should beat them consistently

Advertisement
Advertisement
So if Miami scores slightly below our average, we're scoring 45 points against a bad defense. If Florida state scores the most points that they've scored all year...plus a little, then they score 24.

The line has moved from 18 to 21 which is shocking for a rivalry.

Our defense and offense gets better as the game goes on and their defense gets worse as the game goes on.

One of my favorite stats to see how good a team is is third down efficiency. We're #1 in third down offense, their defense gives up over 70% completion percentage on 3 and 7 or more, with opposing offenses converting 41% of the time

Advertisement
Back