Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I'm thinking 44 to 38. Our defense suspect
Our defense is suspect but they just gave up 38 to probably the best offense we'll face this year and one of the top in the country. 7 came off a kick return (and quite honestly 7 of those 38 came off a gift turnover). FSU's offense is hot garbage and our DL should feast.

Advertisement
Crazy that FSU has only given up 30+ points once this season and it was at SMU. I am curious how well they do against our offense since we have scored 38+ every week
That’s one thing that stood out. They’re not at a point where they are getting blown out save that SMU game. These have been relatively close games. Their defense has not given up yet.

Advertisement
Crazy that FSU has only given up 30+ points once this season and it was at SMU. I am curious how well they do against our offense since we have scored 38+ every week

It is crazy but also it isnt.... Their Defense is better than Offense, but yes in CFB scoring 30 is very doable...

But with the offense being so bad I feel like some teams feel like they can get 3 tds and then just run out the game.

GT scored 24... They have only scored 30+ twice. GA State and UNC who gave up 70 to JMU lol

Boston College scored 28, they have only scored 30+ once, against Duquesne

Memphis has scored a bunch, 40 against North Bama, 38 against Troy, 44 against Navy, and 52 against North Texas They got up 20-3 middle 3rd quarter and coasted against FSU.

Cal has scored 30+ 3 times. Us, UC Davis and San Diego St.

Duke has only scored 30+ once against Middle Ten. State.

Clemson is Clemson.

So they really have not faced a great offense yet, most of their opponents only scored 30+ against lower level schools.

I think FSU will try to use a ton of motion and copy Louisville's gameplan, but they don't have the coaching or discipline that Louisville has. Friday's game against Duke had 3-4 big plays that FSU couldn't catch or throw to because their team is undisciplined and not trained to do so. Even if they hit and bank on EVERY opportunity, we really have to fall apart on Defense for them to score 30.

If we just play simple zone - I mean basic Tampa 2 - then the DL will eat against a BAD and beat-up OL and their QB(s) won't be able to hit the gaps in the zone

I think FSU will try to use a ton of motion and copy Louisville's gameplan, but they don't have the coaching or discipline that Louisville has. Friday's game against Duke had 3-4 big plays that FSU couldn't catch or throw to because their team is undisciplined and not trained to do so. Even if they hit and bank on EVERY opportunity, we really have to fall apart on Defense for them to score 30.

If we just play simple zone - I mean basic Tampa 2 - then the DL will eat against a BAD and beat-up OL and their QB(s) won't be able to hit the gaps in the zone
They also don't have the QB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm thinking 44 to 38. Our defense suspect
You mean the number 21 defense in the country? Against the number 132 offense?

Do you really think our #21 defense is worse than:
#42 GT - FSU scored 21
#58 BC - FSU scored 13
#59 Memphis - FSU scored 12
#44 Cal - FSU scored 14
#25 SMU - FSU scored 16
#53 Clemson - FSU scored 13
#22 Duke - FSU scored 16

Really?

Advertisement
Back