Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
But who posted this thinking it was a good idea
This even if there is a legitimate, sound reason for using a squirt gun in practice probably not the time show it on a video even if accidentially coming off a 0-2 start in which you looked ill-prepared and honestly like a team that is having water gun fights during practice instead of practicing football.

1726052184041.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
OH MY GOD, THE F$U FANS ARE SUCH GAPING *****!!!

Look at this bull****.

"The Snub shook the entire foundation"

"Instead, the culture crumbled"

"The players were left with doubt and hurt"

What in the actual **** is going on in Talla-*******-hassee? Are there any men left at that former girls school? This is un-*******-believable. Because F$U didn't get ranked in the Top 4, and because F$U didn't reject its bowl invitation (which I'm not even sure they can do under the ACC Bylaws), their entire "foundation" and "culture" fell apart?

And the players were left with "doubt" and "hurt"?

Now we know why F$U is struggling, they recruited the most sensitive, fragile team EVER...

View attachment 302387
They also were really experienced at avoiding games they were expected to lose, missed opportunity to play to their strengths

They basically saying locker room leadership…..that won’t change the performance. Those dudes just ain’t good enough just tell the **** truth.

What they want those dudes to scream more in the locker room? That **** ain’t going to change a thing.
FSU was ranked top 10 preseason. It's easier to say "we as media didnt realize locker room leadership was bad" than to say "we ranked them top 10 because vibes"

Advertisement
FSU was ranked top 10 preseason. It's easier to say "we as media didnt realize locker room leadership was bad" than to say "we ranked them top 10 because vibes"
They went off last year not realizing they got scraps in HS, one or two guys won’t keep you in the top ten. Then they got scraps in the portal. So these are the results.

They went off last year not realizing they got scraps in HS, one or two guys won’t keep you in the top ten. Then they got scraps in the portal. So these are the results.

It's a common occurence, it's even happened to our writers and fans a few times over the past 20 years.

It's the off-season mix of optimism, "those guys are wearing my jersey" homerism, and projection, coupled with no OPPOSING competition, only 1s-on-1s and 2s-on-2s.

Quite literally, the F$U media, fresh off of a 13-1 undefeated season, were telling people that the 2024 F$U team could be BETTER than the 2023 team. NOBODY complained about DJU. NOBODY complained about missing on any recruits. NOBODY complained about "only" having a Top 10 or Top 15 NIL program.

And then the losses came, and all of the writers and fans are busy trying to figure out ways to explain how they were SO WRONG a few months ago, and to create fake narratives that justify their insanely misplaced optimism.

Whatever. **** 'em all.

The good transfers he got came for their money year (literally and figuratively) at a nationally recognised school that would put them on the map.

He's simply whiffed on this year's transfers. That article that broke down their offseason also shows that he's clearly got more than a touch of arrogance about his evaluation skills and how much players deserve to be paid on the open market.
There’s no doubt that Norvell is a weirdo but I think fans overrate how well coaches need get along with recruits. I don’t think Nick Saban’s “vibe” with teenagers was getting him recruits. Meanwhile we had DVD being BFF with every recruit only to not sign any of them.

Advertisement
If they arent careful and go to portal heavy FSU will be more like Colorado than a contender. But I guess that sets up nicely for them to convince themselves that Deion would be a good fit.

For those who say "Deion hates FSU" you may be right but the one thing Deion loves is getting overpaid and press...good or bad. So if FSU wants to overpay for him I say good for them...go get an alum to try and take you back to the top. It almost never fails...
Will not come back to FSU

Same **** with the giants one player will get everyone fired. And the Vikings coach said they were better prepared which is cap. Players naturally give up when they know the qb sucks and they won’t get the ball. That’s just how humans work, if I know my qb is cheeks why am I running routes hard till the fourth?

DJU has that team in quit mode. And that’s normal, they have already quit.

Like us last year with TVD...

There’s no doubt that Norvell is a weirdo but I think fans overrate how well coaches need get along with recruits. I don’t think Nick Saban’s “vibe” with teenagers was getting him recruits. Meanwhile we had DVD being BFF with every recruit only to not sign any of them.
But bama recruits did talk about how much they liked him..

Bottom line tho, recruiting isn’t about vibing, it’s about salesmanship.

Advertisement
Back