Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

They weren’t building, that team was Verse the DT, Travis, Benson, Coleman…….thats it. The depth pieces were trash and got exposed vs UGA
Next year could be just as bad. Their starters are mostly seniors and they don’t have many quality underclassmen behind them. Does Norvell try to strike gold in the portal again or does he go day full rebuild through recruiting? That’s a tough decision when you have a fan base that will quickly lose patience.

Advertisement
Next year could be just as bad. Their starters are mostly seniors and they don’t have many quality underclassmen behind them. Does Norvell try to strike gold in the portal again or does he go day full rebuild through recruiting? That’s a tough decision when you have a fan base that will quickly lose patience.
He will go portal but he will get what Texas OSU Miami Bama etc leave behind

If they arent careful and go to portal heavy FSU will be more like Colorado than a contender. But I guess that sets up nicely for them to convince themselves that Deion would be a good fit.

For those who say "Deion hates FSU" you may be right but the one thing Deion loves is getting overpaid and press...good or bad. So if FSU wants to overpay for him I say good for them...go get an alum to try and take you back to the top. It almost never fails...

Remember when he STOLE Davonte brown? Man were we mad. lol. Classic.

Everyone they got in the portal is just a name. Couldn’t crack it at their last blue blood stop
Devante was mostly to make a move for lil bro, and if lil bro went there the front 7 wouldn’t have helped him and the draft stock would go down.

Advertisement
If they arent careful and go to portal heavy FSU will be more like Colorado than a contender. But I guess that sets up nicely for them to convince themselves that Deion would be a good fit.

For those who say "Deion hates FSU" you may be right but the one thing Deion loves is getting overpaid and press...good or bad. So if FSU wants to overpay for him I say good for them...go get an alum to try and take you back to the top. It almost never fails...
He can’t control the locker room it would be horrible. Back biting and all types of **** would destroy the program. You can’t keep **** like that in doors with social media.

He can’t control the locker room it would be horrible. Back biting and all types of **** would destroy the program. You can’t keep **** like that in doors with social media.
yaLJ9Q.gif

Advertisement
They basically saying locker room leadership…..that won’t change the performance. Those dudes just ain’t good enough just tell the **** truth.

What they want those dudes to scream more in the locker room? That **** ain’t going to change a thing.

Only thing I disagree with was the talent comment. I don’t see them having much talent….if you want to say former HS talent sure. But none of those players ever translated to college.

I think he’s stuck using the portal primarily. He can’t go 13-1 in his 4th year then claim “full rebuild mode” going into his 6th. Horrible look. Unfortunate for him, he needs to get back in the portal to keep above water but it’s just a matter of time for him if he doesn’t fix HS recruiting.

Advertisement
Look, here's the reality.

The Portal is like having a credit card. If you use it wisely, it helps you navigate the ups and downs and emergencies of life.

But Prison Mike was maxing his credit limit every year, hoping that he his credit line could be increased every year.

Now, he hit the wall. He's maxed out and he lost his source of income.

Not good.

Advertisement
Only thing I disagree with was the talent comment. I don’t see them having much talent….if you want to say former HS talent sure. But none of those players ever translated to college.
Yea that’s what I mean. What you did in HS don’t mean anything, you back to a zero star. But we can’t erase the past knowing that a particular player was a 5 star.

FSU’s roster is proof that even UGA and Alabama sign busts. Now, why FSU thought these guys would all of the sudden get good when they transferred is another story.

This is the perplexing part. After signing proven guys like Verse it’s a 180. I suspect though, it’s the best they could do. With everyone dipping into the portal so much now, they are not a premiere destination. Only these former HS busts would entertain them as a transfer destination. All but guaranteed starting PT.

how are they buying this snub crap? thats so soft and weird.

Miami 2000 was snubbed went on to win the Natl championship that FSU stole the year prior. Georgia was by far more deserving based on strength of schedule last year (only loss to Bama) and this year they look like one of the best teams in the country if not the best.

The playoff omission killed them as it would have killed anyone in that position. Lets see if they manage to recover in the portal this upcoming cycle. One thing is for sure, is they will be up against the dreaded suck tax if they want to turn it around though. Ole Spanx girl and the chicken dude will have to pony up some bread.

Advertisement
Back