Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

how are they buying this snub crap? thats so soft and weird.

Miami 2000 was snubbed went on to win the Natl championship that FSU stole the year prior. Georgia was by far more deserving based on strength of schedule last year (only loss to Bama) and this year they look like one of the best teams in the country if not the best.
They didn't win that year prior. Oklahoma dominated them with my lil bruh Torrance Marshall. It should've been us and Oklahoma and we would've drug them.

Advertisement
Lmao
Screenshot_20240912_160121_Bleacher Report.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The Noles 247 staff gave their predictions. As expected, all but Blostein predicted a Nole victory although no one predicted it to be by more than one score (most predicted 1-3 pts).

Blostein was the only one to man up and predict a loss.....

"Aside from special teams, nothing that I've seen on the field through the first two games has given me confidence that this football team is good in any specific area. You'd think that against a Group of Five opponent, the Seminoles will be able to impose their will with better athletes at every position. What gives me pause about that is the fact that they've done the exact opposite of that over the past two games, getting manhandled by two middle-of-the-road ACC squads. The Tigers are also not your typical Group of Five team as they have a veteran quarterback and some playmakers on both sides of the football. I hope FSU proves me wrong in this game and shows, for the first time this season, a want-to when they step out on the field in Doak Campbell Stadium on Saturday."

Advertisement
Back