Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
IMG_8634.png

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jordan carried those boys and he was just throwing jump balls and escaping like he was running from a mob. I was waiting on this season for them to implode cause of their recruiting. I didn’t think it would be this early.
I did atleast the Georgia tech lost I predicted 7-6 8-4 but this is even better then i thought these boys in year 5 talking about rebuilding this couldn’t happen to a better fan base full of delusional idiots

Shows you how good Butch was to hit on all those players. Dude was picking out hall of famer and pro bowlers on the regular
And did it at an insanely tough time.
Imagine being a recruit and most importantly his parents...and all you see in the paper and on TV is...
* 31 scholly reduction (no TV or Bowl for a yr)
* Sports Illustrated calling for UM to drop football
* Time Magazine calling Miami worst place to live in U.S
* Murder of Marlin Barnes & GF, (on campus no less)

From that, to putting 25 1st rounders into the League in 6yrs, and a possible 5-6 into Canton. The stories i've been told, in regards to Butch's home visits, and what i've known about him being friends for 29yrs tell me all I need to know.

Advertisement
And did it at an insanely tough time.
Imagine being a recruit and most importantly his parents...and all you see in the paper and on TV is...
* 31 scholly reduction (no TV or Bowl for a yr)
* Sports Illustrated calling for UM to drop football
* Time Magazine calling Miami worst place to live in U.S
* Murder of Marlin Barnes & GF, (on campus no less)

From that, to putting 25 1st rounders into the League in 6yrs, and a possible 5-6 into Canton. The stories i've been told, in regards to Butch's home visits, and what i've known about him being friends for 29yrs tell me all I need to know.
If he would have stayed he would have a statue somewhere dead ***. And I think Mario knows this and will 1000% stay and not make that mistake.

Advertisement
If he would have stayed he would have a statue somewhere dead ***. And I think Mario knows this and will 1000% stay and not make that mistake.
Butch loves Mario...gave him his start as a GA in 98. They speak more frequently than one can imagine. And by the way, Butch is thrilled with the team and future.

Advertisement
Back