Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Sure because after 1 year Miami will stop spending on NIL especially if the spending this year gets them into a playoff spot and a larger slice of revenue. I mean after waiting 20+ years with only 1 or 2 years of success the boosters are blowing their wad in 2024 just to disappear for another 20 years now that they had a taste of success. Not to mention I think we played more true freshman in 1 game then they have in 2 which would speak to maybe just maybe our roster is deeper than theirs and not built for just 1 year.

We played WAY more freshmen in Game 1 than they have in 2 games.

Advertisement
Sure because after 1 year Miami will stop spending on NIL especially if the spending this year gets them into a playoff spot and a larger slice of revenue. I mean after waiting 20+ years with only 1 or 2 years of success the boosters are blowing their wad in 2024 just to disappear for another 20 years now that they had a taste of success. Not to mention I think we played more true freshman in 1 game then they have in 2 which would speak to maybe just maybe our roster is deeper than theirs and not built for just 1 year.
💯. Pretty sure their mods just pick a buzz word/phrase of the month and convince their idiot subscribers to go along with it. During recruiting it was "resetting the market" every time they lost out on someone, now it's "bridge year"

This is my favorite delusion. They’re talking about their NIL being $12M roughly and obviously the results off that speak for themselves. But I’ve seen a bunch of posts like this.

A bridge year to what, exactly? Their entire team is seniors. In two games, they’ve had TWO freshmen even get into a game. Two. In 2 full games. What are they bridging to? Their 5 total kids on the roster who were Top 100 recruits? This **** is so funny to me. This is NOT a bridge year. They’re gonna be sooooo young and inexperienced next year with no HS recruiting to save the day.

View attachment 301767

One aspect of Mario that’s he’s done wonderfully is give freshmen PT. These kids take notice of things like this. As opposed to FSU, yes, while we are “all in” this year we have a lot of young talent with experience to step in with more portal additions to fill depth/starter spots needed. Nothing like FSUs approach. We had a freakin freshman CB start game 1 on the road at UF.

Advertisement
How is DJU still STILL throwing behind guys...with no pressure...

The guy is just terrible. And if his dad wants to fight me over that, so be it...
Its mental now. I think his dad probably is all over him, Norvell is probably rubbing his shoulders, and fans are now berating him. I used to feel bad for these kids in these situations most were just that...kids. But with NIL and social media now I have zero sympathy.

65 is an AVERAGE PFF grade:

Jaylin Lucas - 77.1
Grady Kelly - 74.2
DJ Uiagaleilei - 70.4
Desione Lolohea - 67.6
Roydell Williams - 65.2

AVERAGE
Richie Leonard - 64.8
Malik Benson - 63.2
Cam Riley - 61.0
Jalen Brown - 57.2
TJ Ferguson - 51.6
Marvin Jones Jr - 51.3
Davonte Brown - 48.7
Earl Little - 40.5
Shawn Murphy - 0.0 - has not played
Omarion Cooper - 0.0 - has not played
Jacob Rizy - 0.0 - has not played
Tomiwa Durojaiye - 0.0 - has not played

FIVE guys (out of 17) who are barely "above average". And DJU is "one of the best"...
Dont forget we had posters on here crying that we were not doing what they were doing when they kept bringing in elite school rejects as if it made them magically good simply by being there.

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/5745716/2024/09/04/florida-state-nil-team-budget-2024/

If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU could lose to Memphis. Memphis just shut out North Alabama 40-0 and really didn’t give up many yards defensively. However, Memphis struggled to run, gaining just 59 yards on 26 carries. Their starting RB, Anderson, is a South Carolina transfer who ran for over 700 yards last year, so maybe it was just a bad showing overall on the ground.

Given FSU’s run defense has been absolutely gashed by GT and BC, I think the key will be Memphis’ ability to run. And if they can, it’ll show just how awful FSU is when North Alabama clamped down and held Memphis to just 59 yards rushing in a blowout loss. If I had to guess, Vegas will open with FSU -9.5 with the game at FSU and the Noles off a bye.

. This is NOT a bridge year. They’re gonna be sooooo young and inexperienced next year with no HS recruiting to save the day.

Exactly. And their schedule is arguably more difficult next year. They open with Bama, and are also @ Clemson, @ NCSU, and @UF.

Barring striking gold in the portal again, They are at least several years away from being “relevant” even if things go well.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yes.

And people wonder why I rip the SemenHole writers/posters apart for their horrible logic.

They just...keep...repeating...the same mythical false phrases and statements...

A BRIDGE YEAR. A bridge to what? A bridge to where?

If they had some AMAZINGLY TALENTED high school class from a year or two, maybe I would understand where this bridge will end. BUT THEY DON'T. They even admit that they took a bunch of multi-year Portal guys, which means that they are NOT "bridging" to the high school talent.

I recall seeing a similar "bridge" in a movie one time...

View attachment 301768
1725559887014.png

Rumor has it they did this to keep us from making it ours when we play them the way we stole "Won't Back Down" from the gators.

This is insane... it's literally the best thing about their team. I want to break **** when I hear that song.

Advertisement
Back