Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I don’t think it’s unreasonable to say that the warchant is the most well known thing about FSU. Removing that from their Gameday experience should be a fireable offense by itself.

I cannot believe they did this. It's one of the most recognizable things in college football. It says it came from within the athletic department. Who on Earth could that be besides Norvell?

Can someone please post the video of the guy in the sport coat running routes? I don’t want to go through all the pages and find it but I want to send it out to a couple poo fans

Advertisement
It says FSU NIL is 12 mill. I read this week we are 10 mill. Is that accurate? Anyone have an idea? We are private so it is hard to know

I don’t know what we spend but the top programs seem to be in the 20 range. We’re competitive NIL wise with those programs so I would assume we’re closer to 20 than 10. That or Mario is the best recruiter in the country by a mile.

I don’t know what we spend but the top programs seem to be in the 20 range. We’re competitive NIL wise with those programs so I would assume we’re closer to 20 than 10. That or Mario is the best recruiter in the country by a mile.
That is what i think

Advertisement
It says FSU NIL is 12 mill. I read this week we are 10 mill. Is that accurate? Anyone have an idea? We are private so it is hard to know
FSU's NIL may in part be in bubble money.

1725579506173.png

Advertisement
I cannot believe they did this. It's one of the most recognizable things in college football. It says it came from within the athletic department. Who on Earth could that be besides Norvell?
I’ve seen countless videos about the Warchant in relation to NCAA 25 coming out. It gives crazy I’m still hip vibes from Norvell. Also they don’t have the fanbase to warrant playing hip hop music. A bunch old rednecks? Like someone should’ve seen how bad of an idea that was.

Advertisement
FSU gameday experience has always been average. Who cares even about that broken sign. I’m talking about the crappy tailgating, no cool traditions, not a loud stadium at all, and the planting of the spear is seriously the most anti climactic thing ever. The spear used to be a lot better. It’s lame now.

Advertisement
Back