Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
1725529060841.png

For sure

Guessing in PFF's grading system a fourth quarter completion in garbage time effectively cancels out a bad overthrow to a wide-open target in the end zone when the game was still up for grabs
The only thing worse than PFF’s grades is ESPN’s FPI which not only had UF winning against us but currently has FSU as the 36th best team in the country. Right behind 34 Boston College and 35 Georgia Tech.

Funny how “culture” is now a huge problem this year at FSU when last year it was their big selling point. It’s almost like culture is always bad when you lose and always good when you win.

It’s their own fault they allow players to strong arm them for NIL money because they have no other option. Last year, we had to throw a bunch of money at TVD to keep him around because we had no other option. This year we let a pretty solid starter, Colbie Young, chase a bag to UGA because we have guys who easily replace him. If you don’t recruit depth, you get stuck having to overpay for mediocre players because you don’t have any other choice.

Thats another thing all the Noles podcasts have been complaining about is how after the 2023 season Patrick Payton, DJ Lundy, Joshua Farmer and Darrell Jackson strong arm them for more money. My thing with all of these wanna be media guys up there is.....why didn't they say this during the offseason? The whole offseason they built this team up like if they were Alabama, Georgia and Ohio State.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Watching the 247 Noles podcast is great from the preseason projections, laughing and acting like Norvell is some genius to now is just glorious. Everything is getting exposed and they are ****ting all over themselves.

lol We're in the same boat. One of them even said "We just gotta let the Miami fans have this one cause theres nothing we can do about this season". LOL duh

Thats another thing all the Noles podcasts have been complaining about is how after the 2023 season Patrick Payton, DJ Lundy, Joshua Farmer and Darrell Jackson strong arm them for more money. My thing with all of these wanna be media guys up there is.....why didn't they say this during the offseason? The whole offseason they built this team up like if they were Alabama, Georgia and Ohio State.
I know a lot of us wanted pat Payton and wanted to keep Jackson and some even wanted farmer in the portal.

Holy cow bullet dodged. Man oh man. It’s also fair to say those guys wouldn’t do that here cause Mario commands respect and our NIL is far ahead of theirs but still. Jackson is a loser, farmer isn’t good and Payton is a pass rusher and we’re loaded at end

I know a lot of us wanted pat Payton and wanted to keep Jackson and some even wanted farmer in the portal.

Holy cow bullet dodged. Man oh man. It’s also fair to say those guys wouldn’t do that here cause Mario commands respect and our NIL is far ahead of theirs but still. Jackson is a loser, farmer isn’t good and Payton is a pass rusher and we’re loaded at end

I was thinking the same thing. I'm a little surprised on Farmer, he had a great season last year. Shows you how much Jared Verse meant to that DL

Advertisement
This is my favorite delusion. They’re talking about their NIL being $12M roughly and obviously the results off that speak for themselves. But I’ve seen a bunch of posts like this.

A bridge year to what, exactly? Their entire team is seniors. In two games, they’ve had TWO freshmen even get into a game. Two. In 2 full games. What are they bridging to? Their 5 total kids on the roster who were Top 100 recruits? This **** is so funny to me. This is NOT a bridge year. They’re gonna be sooooo young and inexperienced next year with no HS recruiting to save the day.

IMG_5220.jpeg

Advertisement
This is my favorite delusion. They’re talking about their NIL being $12M roughly and obviously the results off that speak for themselves. But I’ve seen a bunch of posts like this.

A bridge year to what, exactly? Their entire team is seniors. In two games, they’ve had TWO freshmen even get into a game. Two. In 2 full games. What are they bridging to? Their 5 total kids on the roster who were Top 100 recruits? This **** is so funny to me. This is NOT a bridge year. They’re gonna be sooooo young and inexperienced next year with no HS recruiting to save the day.

Yes.

And people wonder why I rip the SemenHole writers/posters apart for their horrible logic.

They just...keep...repeating...the same mythical false phrases and statements...

A BRIDGE YEAR. A bridge to what? A bridge to where?

If they had some AMAZINGLY TALENTED high school class from a year or two, maybe I would understand where this bridge will end. BUT THEY DON'T. They even admit that they took a bunch of multi-year Portal guys, which means that they are NOT "bridging" to the high school talent.

I recall seeing a similar "bridge" in a movie one time...

1725545209532.png

View attachment 301767
Sure because after 1 year Miami will stop spending on NIL especially if the spending this year gets them into a playoff spot and a larger slice of revenue. I mean after waiting 20+ years with only 1 or 2 years of success the boosters are blowing their wad in 2024 just to disappear for another 20 years now that they had a taste of success. Not to mention I think we played more true freshman in 1 game then they have in 2 which would speak to maybe just maybe our roster is deeper than theirs and not built for just 1 year.

Yes.

And people wonder why I rip the SemenHole writers/posters apart for their horrible logic.

They just...keep...repeating...the same mythical false phrases and statements...

A BRIDGE YEAR. A bridge to what? A bridge to where?

If they had some AMAZINGLY TALENTED high school class from a year or two, maybe I would understand where this bridge will end. BUT THEY DON'T. They even admit that they took a bunch of multi-year Portal guys, which means that they are NOT "bridging" to the high school talent.

I recall seeing a similar "bridge" in a movie one time...

View attachment 301768
92hwrl.gif

Advertisement
Back