Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Caption this:

dance party snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure if yall realize but Norvell is worse than Billy Napier. Hear me out. Napier sucks but he makes some effort to bring in high school talent. Norvell had 2 losing seasons and he instantly spammed the portal to get two sugar high winning seasons. If he was good that would have given him a great platform to battle whichever team for elite players, just like we have done with less success. He instead tried to spam the portal again but this time he went after high school busts off elite programs because now everyone is aware of what you can get from the portal.

The guy is a scammer and worse than Billy, which is saying alot cuz Billy sucks ***.

I will never be the i want all 3 Florida schools to be good. "Its fk the big 3, its just Big me!"

Who's worse: Napier or Norvell probably deserves its own thread :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
All jokes aside, I want to send thoughts and prayers to all those "i hope fsu is undefeated when we play them" people. Sorry you are having to go through this.

Checking back on you guys once again. Looks like I will be having to check on you quite often this season. T&P's

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back