Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

1725377387590.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is the buyout only 6 mil? If so, that’s a win for FSU.
According to Sonnone's article on the extension in January, that was the last contract. I highly doubt that is the buyout on the new 8-year $10mil/year contract.

"The buyout in his prior contract was $6 million this past season and it reduced to $4 million as of the start of 2024. It was scheduled to drop to $3 million in 2025, $2 million in 2026 and 2027, $1 million in 2028, and $0 in the final year of the prior contract."

Edit: I see now that someone posted the actual buyout. WOW, it's worse than I imagined.

Just something to say. South Florida is in the mud the last few years on 5 stars, Marvin Jones, Shemar Stewart, Brandon Innis, Hykeem Williams, Jalen Brown. Cway come get your people man

On another note, this cycle we did get multiple one and done plug and play transfers but the first 2 years we took some underclassmen like Ajay Allen, DP2 and Jadais Richard. Who by the end of their careers will have spent more time on Miami campus than their previous schools. And are showing development by our staff. Especially the last 2.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back