Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Screenshot_20240903-084803_Brave.png

Advertisement
The smart UF fans knew their team wasn't going to amount to anything this year, but FSU fans thought their team was legitimately good. They convinced the media that they were an elite team, that they had the best DL in college football.

I didn't think they'd actually start 0-2. Even the biggest FSU haters couldn't imagine they'd look this bad.

So I got the flu over memorial weekend.
Had to move in my mother in law.
Last night I went to autozone to get a 24mm socket for some work on the car.

Wife face times me and shows me water spraying from the well water pump. My house is in well water and septic. So I have to fix it or nobody showers.

WTF!!!

Go to Home Depot and get all kinds of LEGO pvc pipes and fittings and adhesive.
I’m out there till like 1030.

Get back and turn in the tube and ellll ohhhh fckng elllll.

Spent all morning scrolling through the game thread and nole tears.

I’m feeling so much better now.

Ohh and the whole dog sht curse is epic!!!!
He’s gonna be the nole version of the cub’s goat curse!!!

First the Clemson beat down then the Gainesville domination and now the noles 0-2 and looking like the worst hasn’t even happened.
Thank you CIS!!!!

Advertisement
The smart UF fans knew their team wasn't going to amount to anything this year, but FSU fans thought their team was legitimately good. They convinced the media that they were an elite team, that they had the best DL in college football.

I didn't think they'd actually start 0-2. Even the biggest FSU haters couldn't imagine they'd look this bad.
It was interesting listening to Josh Pate "FSU fans and their fan board journalists bought into Norvel's comments that the team was good .... better than 2023 ...bigger, stronger, faster. So ... what does that tell you about Norvel?". Ouch. Coach can't evaluate or develop talent. Confirmed.

Advertisement
Is the buyout only 6 mil? If so, that’s a win for FSU.
But they’re still paying Willie T aren’t they?
And would have to also pay the staff’s buy out and bonuses to whoever wants to take on a rebuild.

And who wants to take that job halfway through the season?

They would have to pay big money to a true program builder. That person would demand a huge increase in spending to salvage a class and hit the portal.

With the money they owe, the lawyer fees, and the buyouts; I don’t see a way they have the kind of cash to not only go after, but convince an elite coach that he will get what he needs.
They need to replace so much at the end of this year and also find an elite qb to be competitive.

Also, if they’re suing the acc, does the acc have to pay them anything?

What if they also have to pay a penalty for the whole GOR thing.

The more you think about it you start to see that they are royally screwed in all orifices while handcuffed.

Lane ain’t leaving what he’s got going on at ole Miss to rebuild a possibly broke fsu with an empty cupboard, pantry, and bank account.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back