Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Who tf is that, Baryshnikov???

It's Lawn Jockey Mike Norvell...

1725380244619.png

Advertisement
The only positive post I could find on Noles247

View attachment 301551
Ah, yes. The Noles have moved onto Stage 2 of the season crisis, grasping at straws of positivity and talking punting. We were there several years ago, talking up a fine Lou Hedley performance after an äss kicking. Buckle up, Noles. It’s gonna be a long year.

Advertisement
The banked on a bunch of big name transfers from big name programs coming in and dominating. Here’s a tip Noles, big time programs don’t let their good players transfer out. If Miami thought Darryl Jackson was good, they would have paid him to stay. Same for the guys they got from Bama and UGA. If a big time school is just letting a dude walk, it’s probably because he sucks.

Not sure if yall realize but Norvell is worse than Billy Napier. Hear me out. Napier sucks but he makes some effort to bring in high school talent. Norvell had 2 losing seasons and he instantly spammed the portal to get two sugar high winning seasons. If he was good that would have given him a great platform to battle whichever team for elite players, just like we have done with less success. He instead tried to spam the portal again but this time he went after high school busts off elite programs because now everyone is aware of what you can get from the portal.

The guy is a scammer and worse than Billy, which is saying alot cuz Billy sucks ***.

I will never be the i want all 3 Florida schools to be good. "Its fk the big 3, its just Big me!"

Advertisement
The banked on a bunch of big name transfers from big name programs coming in and dominating. Here’s a tip Noles, big time programs don’t let their good players transfer out. If Miami thought Darryl Jackson was good, they would have paid him to stay. Same for the guys they got from Bama and UGA. If a big time school is just letting a dude walk, it’s probably because he sucks.
i mean….we just got tyler baron from tennessee and meesh powell from washington lol. darrell jackson is just mid because he’s mid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back