Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
that might be the most beta pose I have seen from a HC
up there with the shark humper pose
I been sayin that he looks like he is a regular at a night club called “Guess?” since I’ve seen him walk off the plane

Fisher and Norvell used an elite QB to get a new contract that is going to cripple FSU. Norvell even used Alabama to leverage more money, the same way Fisher used other programs. Fisher was an 8-4 coach before and after Winston. Norvell might not even be that good. This year is going to be bad, like Florida with the current schedule bad.

Advertisement

We’ve all been saying this for YEARS. Yet every time we brought it up these morons brushed it off.

Brushed it off but clearly inside their minds. Everyone in the media is coming out of the woodworks now with this criticism. I’m like why don’t y’all just head over to CIS and scroll through tears for your next talking points….

Advertisement
i mean….we just got tyler baron from tennessee and meesh powell from washington lol. darrell jackson is just mid because he’s mid.
Big difference. These are proven players. Nobody stayed in Washington after DeBoer left and Tennessee is either stupid or cheap because Barron was a really good player for them.

Advertisement
1725393077822.jpeg

1725393094589.jpeg

We saw the ****** job that Slingblade Billy did with his "#6 Ranked Portal Class of 2024" last week. Disastrous. Barely any of that Gator Portal class saw the field, and if they did, it wasn't to do much (sorry, Pup Howard).

So now let's take a look at Prison Mike Norvell's SemenHole Portal Class of 2024, which was ranked #7 (just behind The Gator) with 17 transfers (just one more than The Gator)...

1. Marvin Jones Jr - Edge - Georgia - 4-star transfer - 0.9300 rating - FIRST STRING - 77 snaps - ONE TACKLE, ONE ASSIST
2. Jalen Brown - WR - LSU - 4-star transfer - 0.9200 rating - FIRST STRING - 68 snaps - THREE CATCHS FOR 26 YARDS
3. DJ Uigalelei - QB - Oregon St - 4-star transfer - 0.9100 rating - FIRST STRING - 116 snaps - 40/69 FOR 465 YARDS, 1TD/1INT
4. Malik Benson - WR - Alabama - 4-star transfer - 0.9100 rating - FIRST STRING - 73 snaps - 7 CATCHES FOR 72 YARDS
5. Roydell Williams - RB - Alabama - 4-star transfer - 0.9100 rating - FIRST STRING - 51 snaps - 15 RUSHES FOR 48 YARDS, 1TD
6. Shawn Murphy - LB - Alabama - 4-star transfer - 0.9100 rating - OUT
7. TJ Ferguson - IOL - Alabama - 4-star transfer - 0.9000 rating - "OR" STARTER - 52 snaps
8. Earl Little Jr - CB - Alabama - 4-star transfer - 0.9000 rating - SECOND STRING - 19 snaps - TWO TACKLES, ZERO ASSISTS
9. Sione Lolohea - DL - Oregon St - 4-star transfer - 0.9000 rating - SECOND STRING - 46 snaps - ZERO TACKLES, 3 ASSISTS
10. Tomiwa Durojaiye - DL - West Virginia - 4-star transfer - 0.9000 rating - OUT
11. Jaylin Lucas - RB - Indiana - 3-star transfer - 0.8900 rating - SECOND STRING - 18 snaps - 2 RUSHES FOR 13 YARDS
12. Davonte Brown - CB - UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI - 3-star transfer - 0.8800 rating - SECOND STRING - 56 snaps - FIVE TACKLES, TWO ASSISTS
13. Cam Riley - LB - Auburn - 3-star transfer - 0.8700 rating - FIRST STRING - 50 snaps - NINE TACKLES, EIGHT ASSISTS
14. Richie Leonard - IOL - Florida - 3-star transfer - 0.8700 rating - FIRST STRING - 116 snaps
15. Grady Kelly - DL - Colorado St - 3-star transfer - 0.8700 rating - THIRD STRING - 30 snaps - TWO TACKLES, TWO ASSISTS
16. Omarion Cooper - CB - Colorado (from FSU) - 3-star transfer - 0.8600 rating - OUT
17. Jacob Rizy - OT - Harvard - 3-star transfer - 0.8600 rating - OUT

So FSU, which had MASSIVE losses to the NFL draft last year, and has had terrible HS recruit development, needed a massive infusion of talent.

4 guys who have not played
1 third-stringer
4 second-stringers
1 "OR" first-stringer
7 first stringers

While F$U did "better" than Florida in identifying starters (as many as 8, compared to 6 for Florida), those starters are:

Marvin Jones Jr - terrible
Jalen Brown - not heavily targeted
DJ Uiagalelei - terrible
Malik Benson - fine for what he is
Roydell Williams - fine for what he is
TJ Ferguson - terrible
Cam Riley - playing half the snaps, and outperforming everyone else on a per capita basis
Richie Leonard - starts and plays every snap

So, yeah, F$U is ALSO fuuuuuucked on their Portal Class this year. Yes they have starters, but their starters SUCK.

Advertisement
As much as UM has tripped over its own **** for **** near 20 years, nobody face plants like the Noles-- peak to trough, they set records.

Jimbo post Jameis, PeeWee post Travis. We get sugar highs and think we're back, but they are straight-up cokeheads. Every time they have any success they think they rule CFB.

They go 13-0 and then start suing the conference to "let them out," only to open up 0-2. I'll save the rest until we beat them a la the Liz'tards.

Nah he’s an idiot. It’s like 59 mil right now. Goes down something like 10 per year after next year I think. Not sure the yearly decrease.
The article I saw simply stated "Norvell's buyout as per the new contract" ... but what they were actually referencing is THE BUYOUT NORVELL WOULD HAVE TO PAY FSU IF HE LEFT EARLY ... it wasn't the cost that FSU would incur for firing him. Firing him, according to an estimate published, would be close to $63M

The buyout Norvell would have to pay FSU if he left / took another job ... is $6M and decreases annually through his contract term.

Advertisement
Back