Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I have them starting at 3-3, with a loss to either SMU, BC, or Memphis (Clemson being the 3rd loss). After Saturday they could actually start 2-4, especially if the O comes out and lays an egg in the first half against BC. Figure the boo birds will come out if the O does nothing in the first half. Let the tears flow.
We can only hope

Advertisement
After the first few drives I knew they were in trouble. They obviously don’t trust DJ to throw the ball downfield. They literally called that game like they had a true freshman making his first ever start.

Honestly, at this point I’d rather have Emory Williams or Reese Poffenbarger than DJ.
That’s what our own fans do not understand they only understand it for other teams. When we mad vanilla it’s because we don’t trust who’s throwing the ball. Then they blame the coaches but when we open it up TVD throws a pick and they say “what are we doing” lol. You can’t win bruh
TVD was the sole reason **** got mad vanilla and rightfully so.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I posted in a some game thread last year (BC maybe?) that Norvell seems to have some very good scripted drives but when the script ends he really doesn’t look great calling their offense. Last season whenever I’d tune into FSU it seemed like either a great scripted drive or Travis overcoming a poor play when it breaks down improvising.
James Coley-esque

I hope you right but SMU looked small and slow. Pause

IMO Memphis gives them a game next weekend, especially if they struggle against BC on Monday.

It's a sleepy noon start, Memphis has 2 home games to warm up, and they return a very good, productive QB who has played a ton of ball. Will be a 4th year starter with almost 80 career TD passes, and he can move. They bring back both of their leading receivers, too.

I said all last week, the teams that will give fsu trouble this year will be explosive offensive teams because if you can get into the high 20s against them, their plodding offense will have trouble pulling away. I think Memphis will be able to score on FSU. They had the #7 scoring offense in the country last year, and as I mentioned they have their QB and best 2 WRs back as well as the same staff (HC and OC are back).

That game will be a MASSIVE statement opportunity for Memphis. They are going to treat that game as their super bowl, and they have the weapons on offense to put points up. I will be watching that game very intently.

Advertisement
Best part of all of this is Mike is locked in unless they absolutely break the bank to fire him. He’ll be there 4 year’s minimum no matter what.

Plays in our favor to have a guy there that can easily be outcoached and even easier to be outrecruited. Something we haven’t had in the past is a down FSU when we’re rolling.

IMO Memphis gives them a game next weekend, especially if they struggle against BC on Monday.

It's a sleepy noon start, Memphis has 2 home games to warm up, and they return a very good, productive QB who has played a ton of ball. Will be a 4th year starter with almost 80 career TD passes, and he can move. They bring back both of their leading receivers, too.

I said all last week, the teams that will give fsu trouble this year will be explosive offensive teams because if you can get into the high 20s against them, their plodding offense will have trouble pulling away. I think Memphis will be able to score on FSU. They had the #7 scoring offense in the country last year, and as I mentioned they have their QB and best 2 WRs back as well as the same staff (HC and OC are back).

That game will be a MASSIVE statement opportunity for Memphis. They are going to treat that game as their super bowl, and they have the weapons on offense to put points up. I will be watching that game very intently.
and the HC was Memphis Mike's OL/AHC. Good dude and will loved to show up his old boss.

Advertisement

It’s been an awesome almost 48 hours, but I’m pumping the brakes somewhat for now.

It’s one game. But much more importantly to me, we’ve lost to those dudes 3 years in a row. Idk about y’all, I can definitely point and laugh and wish them the worst, but until we beat them, most of this **** feels empty. I’m sure I’m in the minority, but these endless trolls and memes will be way better after we give them their 4th loss of the season.

Agreed. Its UiF week and we have business to take care of and we’ve been on the other side of the memes too often

Time to flip the script

That’s what our own fans do not understand they only understand it for other teams. When we mad vanilla it’s because we don’t trust who’s throwing the ball. Then they blame the coaches but when we open it up TVD throws a pick and they say “what are we doing” lol. You can’t win bruh
TVD was the sole reason **** got mad vanilla and rightfully so.
It was a lot more vanilla with Williams last year but your point still stands. When coaches water down the playbook it’s because they don’t think the quarterback is capable of winning the game for them so they’re just hoping he doesn’t lose the game for them. You can’t win playing that way. At least not consistently.

Advertisement
Back