Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

It’s been an awesome almost 48 hours, but I’m pumping the brakes somewhat for now.

It’s one game. But much more importantly to me, we’ve lost to those dudes 3 years in a row. Idk about y’all, I can definitely point and laugh and wish them the worst, but until we beat them, most of this **** feels empty. I’m sure I’m in the minority, but these endless trolls and memes will be way better after we give them their 4th loss of the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1000000224.webp

Advertisement
He is already at a better school with a better team. I dont think he wants to coach his exwife’s team
Although I agree with you about being at a better school, the divorced man in me thinks it would be really fun to have all the fans and alumni at my ex-wife’s school/team begging and pleading for me to come fix her team - I bet there would be quit a few twitter posts asking her to leave her school- it’s petty but I’m ok with it

I will say this. GA Tech might be a better program than people think. Key is undefeated vs. ranked teams in the ACC.
Fortunately their strength should play right into our strength. Let’s see them try to run against the 2024 Miami line. And let’s see if they can do to Miami on offense what they did to FSU (they cannot, they will not). Georgia Tech is just a slightly more modern Paul Johnson team.

Fortunately their strength should play right into our strength. Let’s see them try to run against the 2024 Miami line. And let’s see if they can do to Miami on offense what they did to FSU (they cannot, they will not). Georgia Tech is just a slightly more modern Paul Johnson team.
I think our players will look stronger and faster than FSU's.

I keep reading this genius coach/play caller bs on here.

This sht is based on some years as a Memphis coach and lucking himself into a qb that improvised the noles into 2 really good seasons.

From the opener in 22 against lsu it was easy to see that fsu was tamu under Sumlin with Manziel. Please tell me the amount of times that Travis improvised to extend drives to save them.

That’s like saying the wasu coach is an offensive genius.
Because cam ward was pulling rabbits out of a hat.

Dude couldn’t scheme a rushing attack with a running qb and 2 decent running backs and a veteran olone. Touafili is fast and shifty and he couldn’t even screen his *** open. He has enough coming back on offense that know what they’re good at and exploit it..

He got out-coached plain and simple. And he didn’t have a Houdini at qb t save him like he’s had the last 2 years.

I posted in some game thread last year (BC maybe?) that Norvell seems to have some very good scripted drives but when the script ends he really doesn’t look great calling their offense. Last season whenever I’d tune into FSU it seemed like either a great scripted drive or Travis overcoming a poor play when it breaks down improvising.

Last edited:
Advertisement

It’s been an awesome almost 48 hours, but I’m pumping the brakes somewhat for now.

It’s one game. But much more importantly to me, we’ve lost to those dudes 3 years in a row. Idk about y’all, I can definitely point and laugh and wish them the worst, but until we beat them, most of this **** feels empty. I’m sure I’m in the minority, but these endless trolls and memes will be way better after we give them their 4th loss of the season.

You can take a back seat bruh we got this, I will continue to laugh

Clayton Bigsby wisely said, "If you have hate in your heart, let it out." It's not healthy to keep it bottled up.

After the first few drives I knew they were in trouble. They obviously don’t trust DJ to throw the ball downfield. They literally called that game like they had a true freshman making his first ever start.

Honestly, at this point I’d rather have Emory Williams or Reese Poffenbarger than DJ.

Advertisement

Wrong thread... This thread is for making fun of anything bad that happens to the Noles...

That’s the kicker he’s not a genius of a coach.

His FSu teams have never been Fizical

Never looked polished

Never executed at an elite level.

Benson was good at running counters and Jordan Travis had a knack for making plays.
Wait, are you telling me white Mike is not popular with the Youths?

Noles Nation is now staring at a long week. A long walk towards an opponent who is growing in confidence.

The Nole is scuuuured.

The Nole knows they could lose this next game.

The Nole is legitimately staring at a 0-2 start.
I have them starting at 3-3, with a loss to either SMU, BC, or Memphis (Clemson being the 3rd loss). After Saturday they could actually start 2-4, especially if the O comes out and lays an egg in the first half against BC. Figure the boo birds will come out if the O does nothing in the first half. Let the tears flow.

Advertisement
Back