Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I keep reading this genius coach/play caller bs on here.

This sht is based on some years as a Memphis coach and lucking himself into a qb that improvised the noles into 2 really good seasons.

From the opener in 22 against lsu it was easy to see that fsu was tamu under Sumlin with Manziel. Please tell me the amount of times that Travis improvised to extend drives to save them.

That’s like saying the wasu coach is an offensive genius.
Because cam ward was pulling rabbits out of a hat.

Dude couldn’t scheme a rushing attack with a running qb and 2 decent running backs and a veteran olone. Touafili is fast and shifty and he couldn’t even screen his *** open. He has enough coming back on offense that know what they’re good at and exploit it..

He got out-coached plain and simple. And he didn’t have a Houdini at qb t save him like he’s had the last 2 years.

TrumpyCane disagrees

DJU made himself disappear pretty well

Advertisement

They lost to every ranked team they played in 2022. They also needed a miracle to beat a terrible 6-6 OU team in a bowl game.

Last year was based on Travis over performing, then having super transfers, and getting all the luck in the world. It was the equivalent of our 2020 covid year team, but if we’d lucked into beating Clemson and UNC.

IMG_6555.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
His agent did that to get more money out of FSU, he knew that he hit his peak and was going to up that bag. This was his only chance to get paid and they used Bama to do it.
If those in charge at FSU believed Bama was truly interested in Norvell, and let that be the reason for Norvells contract....then they're dumber than I already think they are.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yikes at the Gaby comment.

If I were Gaby I’d be back channeling someone at CBS to help me get ahold of that user’s information on file, hopefully a billing address, and showing up to their front door. Maybe he has access himself to see their IP or something and trace to their address.

Not a chance in **** I’m letting that fly.
Come On Wrestling GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Back