Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Yeah looking at their roster they are def an older team

QB: 5th year
RB 4th year
RB#2: 5th year
WR: 4th year (backed up by a 5th year Kentron Poitier)
WR 5th year (backed up by a 5th year Deuce Spann)
WR: 2nd year (Jalen Brown) (backed up by a 5th year Darion Williamson)

TE 5th year
LT: 5th year
LG: 4th year
C 5th year
RG 5th year (or a 4th year)
RT 5th year (or a 5th year)

DE 4th year
DT 4th year
DT 4tyh year
DE 3rd year (Marvin Jones)
LB 4th year
LB 5th year
Nick: 4th year
CB 5th year
Buck 4th year
FS 5th year
CB 3rd year (Az. Thomas)

So they only have 3 players are their projected starting lineup that are juniors or under. They have ELEVEN fifth year players starting. I know some of the names, they are decent, but they would need to take a good jump for them to be good as a team. As much as I want FSU's balloon to pop this year the only way I think that happens is if GT smacks them and a lot of these "older" kids realize they aint making a playoff and they focus on the draft. Next year though? That will be interesting because they will lose so much of the startling lineup from this year.
Boy, that's a lot of development in their WR Room!

I get it. Most of those games happened before I was this invested in CFB. I’m not saying I want a good FSU team so the rivalry is better or whatever that nonsense is. More of a personal thing with my coworker. He’s had some built in excuse ever since ‘17. I want an excuse free dismantling on 10/26. My fan hood is going to win out on Saturday and I’ll be one of the biggest GT fans out there.
They’ll always have a built in excuse.

Advertisement
I get it. Most of those games happened before I was this invested in CFB. I’m not saying I want a good FSU team so the rivalry is better or whatever that nonsense is. More of a personal thing with my coworker. He’s had some built in excuse ever since ‘17. I want an excuse free dismantling on 10/26. My fan hood is going to win out on Saturday and I’ll be one of the biggest GT fans out there.
Do you really want to hear your coworker talk about how great FSU is every single Monday for 9 weeks because they won over the weekend?

Advertisement
Do you really want to hear your coworker talk about how great FSU is every single Monday for 9 weeks because they won over the weekend?

Season 3 Episode 304 GIF by Rick and Morty

I check in on FSU's 247 message board every once in a while and the delusional posts never cease to amaze me. The committee has absolutely broken that fanbase😂
The amount of mental gymnastics that go on trying to talk up DJAG and the below average room of wide receivers is peak cope.

I have a Nole friend who is a big booster. He is terrified that GT will get several picks from DJU and win. He said the team is so new that he could see 11-1 or 8-4. I told him that just so long as one loss is to the U and one win is against UF I was good with either number........................

Advertisement

Reminder not to **** your siblings because your kid can turn out like this

I had to go find this and watch for myself to see the context here. Doing season predictions - multiple actually admitted that Miami is more talented and probably winning the game. The group ultimately had FSU 8-0 coming into Miami but all self-admitted they wouldn't put money on being 8-0 at that point.

They breezed through the predictions of every other game, including Clemson, and then spent 7.5 minutes talking about Miami trying to justify it. I think they ultimately concluded it's going to be a loss.

I had to go find this and watch for myself to see the context here. Doing season predictions - multiple actually admitted that Miami is more talented and probably winning the game. The group ultimately had FSU 8-0 coming into Miami but all self-admitted they wouldn't put money on being 8-0 at that point.

They breezed through the predictions of every other game, including Clemson, and then spent 7.5 minutes talking about Miami trying to justify it. I think they ultimately concluded it's going to be a loss.

Where is this video?

Advertisement
Totally get it. It’s always memorable when it happens

Last year was just a little too close for me. We can’t have FSU show that two years in a row…but you get that

When did Norvell become a coaching genius? or was it the fact that he hit on talent in the transfer portal for 2 years?
Beats me. It seems they’re all banking on Mario being a corch again and Norvell giving them a genius-level advantage.

Everyone gets worse developmentally under Mario (predicting Ward, Bain will get worse, even bringing up TVD and Hebert as if they factored into the game). All while overlooking who Norvell developed in a high draft pick.

Nothing’s more satisfying than shutting up a bunch of smug ********.

With that guys lisp it sure lent credibility to his take on S & C 🙄
But if he went to fsu he would be “primed” for a monster season. Them boys coping hard they about to find out what Mario was building. All their laughing will be tears for a good amount of years.

Next years excuse will be they don’t have Cam Ward. Forgetting that the entire roster is on demon time.

Advertisement
Back