Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
This is my favorite “dig” for its supreme lack of awareness. Norvell hasn’t had one recruit drafted. Talmbout development…
And the QB who was on the team for 3 years played like **** when he finally had to come into a game after the Travis injury. Our true freshman QB played better when he started then a guy who after 3 years you would suspect was developed in some way by their development savent of a HC.

But if he went to fsu he would be “primed” for a monster season. Them boys coping hard they about to find out what Mario was building. All their laughing will be tears for a good amount of years.

Next years excuse will be they don’t have Cam Ward. Forgetting that the entire roster is on demon time.

That Kevin Little(****) guy was so weird. First, he starts talking about Miami's S&C program, as if he knows. Then he says he has no idea what we do. The guy is pure hate.

And, look, I hate F$U right back at them, but I can have a logical, truth-based discussion of the pros and cons of our teams.

That Kevin Little(****) guy was so weird. First, he starts talking about Miami's S&C program, as if he knows. Then he says he has no idea what we do. The guy is pure hate.

And, look, I hate F$U right back at them, but I can have a logical, truth-based discussion of the pros and cons of our teams.
The problem wasn’t the S&C it was Jagitus flooding the building. They about to find out.

Yea I like to be logical I don’t put the blinders on like those weirdos

Beats me. It seems they’re all banking on Mario being a corch again and Norvell giving them a genius-level advantage.

Everyone gets worse developmentally under Mario (predicting Ward, Bain will get worse, even bringing up TVD and Hebert as if they factored into the game). All while overlooking who Norvell developed in a high draft pick.

Nothing’s more satisfying than shutting up a bunch of smug ********.
Players get worse based on what? I get the rival hate but it doesn’t make sense…Herbert’s best year was under Mario…he also has had 3 players drafted in the top 10 at Oregon…kam kichens best season was under Mario, I could keep going…

Advertisement
And the QB who was on the team for 3 years played like **** when he finally had to come into a game after the Travis injury. Our true freshman QB played better when he started then a guy who after 3 years you would suspect was developed in some way by their development savent of a HC.

Norvell is a QB guru haven’t you heard? Despite the QB room at FSU contradicting that assertion…..

Mario twiddling his thumbs with Herbert in the league.

Players get worse based on what?
I get the rival hate but it doesn’t make sense…
Exactly, it’s too much to expect them to make sense.
Herbert’s best year was under Mario…he also has had 3 players drafted in the top 10 at Oregon…kam kichens best season was under Mario, I could keep going…

Do you really want to hear your coworker talk about how great FSU is every single Monday for 9 weeks because they won over the weekend?
Man, if you only knew. Mfer somehow spun the JSU loss into a positive. Defended the Dora bag. He’s the type who claims Randy Moss as an FSU alum. He’s the personification of their message board.

Advertisement
1724189298267.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back