Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

1.JPG

:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
pretty sure 10 years ago today Miami would've had a killer 2016 class started and all for naught.
Canes were ranked fifth with four months to go in 2013.

They finished 12th.

I remember at other points Golden had a Top 5 class that attritted away.

Advertisement

They finished 12th.

Those are signs of fake recruiters, kids doing that sh knowing they not going there when they see real HC's with real business like progrums

"
6:54
um and I don't think that North Carolina
6:57
nor Miami has a better back room in
7:00
Florida State right now "

They finished 12th.

Reading that article just shows you how little Miami was investing in football/recruiting at the time. Golden literally had to build a class of 95% Florida kids because our budget didn’t allow for out of state recruiting outside of Brad Kaaya. Miami was bringing a knife to a gunfight for years. There is a reason why Mario demanded a huge budget increase before coming here. He would have been in the same sinking boat that Golden, Richt and Diaz were on. We could have hired Nick Saban and finished 13th in recruiting

These cucks are due for an *** whooping and a nice piece of humble pie.

DJ ain’t winning them 10 games, they’re delusional. Norvell will play keep away and pray he wins low-scoring games. If we or anyone else goes up two scores, watch out…DJ ain’t bringing them back. Sort of why I think they could very well lose to Memphis this year.

I’m ready for a Cam Ward “puts the country on notice” performance and officially enters the Heisman race with a jaw-dropping showing against what’s supposed to be on paper, a really good pass defense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
And one thing I don’t see is how their OL is that highly ranked. It reminds me of our OL in 2020 with King as QB. Will be interesting to see how effective they are with a QB that isn’t going to extend plays like Travis did for them.

And one thing I don’t see is how their OL is that highly ranked. It reminds me of our OL in 2020 with King as QB. Will be interesting to see how effective they are with a QB that isn’t going to extend plays like Travis did for them.
Right?! Remember when we thought having the most experienced o line was a good thing?

Advertisement
They have multiple all conference guys on their line but I honestly believe that’s just the ACC media trying to validate their conference champion. If you look at numbers, they aren’t particularly good. We all know their passing offense was just Jordan Travis in a scramble drill but their rushing offense was very pedestrian also. 150 yards and 4.5 yards per carry on the season puts them around 70th in the nation. I don’t see this dominating offensive line at all. Especially when we totally shut them down.

Advertisement
Back