Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
FB_IMG_1720034777105.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
The worst 13 win team in the CFP era, maybe the last 20+ years. The world knows it. Yes, they were a very good team last year. Not a great team, and certainly not elite. I have 10 teams from that season that would beat them 9 out of 10 times they played, some 10 for 10. FSU was a joke and recruits can see this. They don't develop and Norvell is a weirdo.

The worst 13 win team in the CFP era, maybe the last 20+ years. The world knows it. Yes, they were a very good team last year. Not a great team, and certainly not elite. I have 10 teams from that season that would beat them 9 out of 10 times they played, some 10 for 10. FSU was a joke and recruits can see this. They don't develop and Norvell is a weirdo.

I’ll be keeping tabs on this as we go next year and 2026 but Norvell now has 5 high school classes under his belt.

2020 was his transition class, and then 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024 were full-time recruiting classes.

So far, only kids from the 2020 and 2021 are draft eligible.

Of those 2 classes, zero (0) players have been drafted.

I’m fairly sure not a single one is on any kind of NFL roster.

We’ll see how the 2025 draft shakes our for Mr. Development.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll be keeping tabs on this as we go next year and 2026 but Norvell now has 5 high school classes under his belt.

2020 was his transition class, and then 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024 were full-time recruiting classes.

So far, only kids from the 2020 and 2021 are draft eligible.

Of those 2 classes, zero (0) players have been drafted.

I’m fairly sure not a single one is on any kind of NFL roster.

We’ll see how the 2025 draft shakes our for Mr. Development.
Their recruiting class of 2020 not looking very good for them in the draft. Of those recruits remaining on the team, Lawrance Toafili is their best player. He probably won't be the starter at RB, but should see plenty of playing time. You have to be pretty elite as a RB in college to even have a chance to be drafted in the NFL now.

Their 2021 class looks a little better for them. Still a handful of players from that recruiting class still on that team (all on defense) that are pretty good players (Patrick Payton, Josh Farmer, Shyheim Brown). Nothing really jumps out to me about any of those guys, but we will have to wait and see for them.

Advertisement
Back