Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
The worst 13 win team in the CFP era, maybe the last 20+ years. The world knows it. Yes, they were a very good team last year. Not a great team, and certainly not elite. I have 10 teams from that season that would beat them 9 out of 10 times they played, some 10 for 10. FSU was a joke and recruits can see this. They don't develop and Norvell is a weirdo.
A real championship caliber team would not have been in a nail biter with Miami and their true freshman quarterback who could barely complete passes.

Randy couldn’t recruit here where he was a supposed God as part of the NC teams so why in the world would any school not named Miami even think for a second he could recruit this area when he couldn’t recruit as the HC of Miami..

This just mystifies the mind..that and shows the literal stupidity of schools..

That was the entire premise of NIL. Now everybody is allowed to “cheat”, not just a few select schools. It will absolutely even the playing field.
That’s what was galling about the previous era. Alabama and LSU were allowed to engage in enhanced recruiting, with NSD commitments posting pictures of giants wads of cash with no hint of impropriety. No investigation by the NCAA, led by Saban’s former boss. And just endless clucking by reporters saying that Saban was the greatest coach ever, when in reality he underperformed given the sheer scale of talent that he obtained each year. And yes, if an NFL head coach was granted 15 first round draft choices a year and didnt win the Super Bowl at least half the time during his tenure, I’d say he underperformed too.

That’s what was galling about the previous era. Alabama and LSU were allowed to engage in enhanced recruiting, with NSD commitments posting pictures of giants wads of cash with no hint of impropriety. No investigation by the NCAA, led by Saban’s former boss. And just endless clucking by reporters saying that Saban was the greatest coach ever, when in reality he underperformed given the sheer scale of talent that he obtained each year. And yes, if an NFL head coach was granted 15 first round draft choices a year and didnt win the Super Bowl at least half the time during his tenure, I’d say he underperformed too.

Didn’t have Nick Saban underperformed on my bingo card, but here we are. Happy 4th, y’all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol, didn’t we try and tell em that Shannon is an awful recruiter? And that was as of 15 years ago. I imagine he’s much worse these days!
Can they afford him , I’m sure Miami would give him a raise . FSU will be back to
1720124047228.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back