Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Just looked at some of their top targets in the 25 class and they have whiffed on at least 25 different recruits that they were either Crystal Balled for or were high priorities. They said once they won they would get more recruits, I guess not. 🤣😂🤣😂
Even after 13-0? These guys really blow. Maybe they can increase NIL, oh wait check just bounced.

Advertisement
Nasty MFers.....
1000000054.webp

Advertisement
I commented the other day on how many misses the coaching staff has had on the trail this cycle so i sat down and watched an episode of The Office and made this.
QB - TBD(Tremell Jones could flip to UF) FSU was going after Luke Nickel before he shutdown his recruitment.
RB - Alvin Henderson, Ousmane Kromah
WR - Kaliq Lockett, Jaime Ffrench, Vernell Brown III, Joshua Moore, there are two more that FSU could whiff on or lose to a flip to another school
TE - Hollis Davidson
OL - Ty Haywood, Lamont Rogers, Ziyare Addison, Mario Nash Jr., Dontrell Glover, Max Buchanan, and could still lose Soloman Thomas
DL - Zion Grady, Nicolas Clayton, Jalen Wiggins
LB - Tavion Wallace, Gavin Nix, Zaydrius Rainey-Sale, Jadon Perlotte, Tarvos Alford
CB - Jaboree Antoine, Tony Williams, Onis Konanbanny, Shamar Arnoux
S - Darrell Johnson, Hylton Stubbs, Jordan Young, Ladarian Clardy
Thats 29 misses for their coaching staff and there could be a few more through out the cycle. The best part is when they miss they have no option but to go for lower level recruits or the portal again. Even if the common delusionole doesn't agree with every name majority of them on the list were either crystal balled to FSU at some point and/or were considered a priority target by FSU writers. Still really bad.

I commented the other day on how many misses the coaching staff has had on the trail this cycle so i sat down and watched an episode of The Office and made this.
QB - TBD(Tremell Jones could flip to UF) FSU was going after Luke Nickel before he shutdown his recruitment.
WR - Kaliq Lockett, Jaime Ffrench, Vernell Brown III, Joshua Moore, there are two more that FSU could whiff on or lose to a flip to another school
TE - Hollis Davidson
OL - Ty Haywood, Lamont Rogers, Ziyare Addison, Mario Nash Jr., Dontrell Glover, Max Buchanan, and could still lose Soloman Thomas
LB - Tavion Wallace, Gavin Nix, Zaydrius Rainey-Sale, Jadon Perlotte, Tarvos Alford
Thats 29 misses for their coaching staff and there could be a few more through out the cycle. The best part is when they miss they have no option but to go for lower level recruits or the portal again. Even if the common delusionole doesn't agree with every name majority of them on the list were either crystal balled to FSU at some point and/or were considered a priority target by FSU writers. Still really bad.
They have the same problem we used to have, they targeting some good guys they just cant land them. Pause

TE - Hollis Davidson
Awesome. What episode?

TE - Hollis Davidson
To me what's crazy is how all this is after a year they went 13-0 as Conference Champs in the regular season (Also got embarrassed by Georgia), and sent 10 guys to the NFL who all tested well in the combine. One would think that would help way more in recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Probably doesn’t belong here but didn’t know where else to put it.

does anyone know what "Legends" is or what they do? I used The Google and here is how they describe their business (from a press release);

1720621641372.webp

The press release wasn't helpful . . . more like a word salad of incongruent business terms.

Advertisement
To me what's crazy is how all this is after a year they went 13-0 as Conference Champs in the regular season (Also got embarrassed by Georgia), and sent 10 guys to the NFL who all tested well in the combine. One would think that would help way more in recruiting.
Every one of those guys who went to the NFL was a transfer. Norvell hasn’t had a single recruit drafted yet. I’m not signing at a school that doesn’t get it’s recruits drafted.

Also, never discount the impact of NIL. The big name kids are demanding significant pay and FSU just isn’t in that league

Every one of those guys who went to the NFL was a transfer. Norvell hasn’t had a single recruit drafted yet. I’m not signing at a school that doesn’t get it’s recruits drafted.

Also, never discount the impact of NIL. The big name kids are demanding significant pay and FSU just isn’t in that league
I believe Renardo Green wasn't a transfer but he wasn't one of Norvell's kids

Advertisement
Back