Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I'd do it for half of your half AND guarantee two whole victories...
I'll do the same for $10 less.

I Can Do This All Day GIF

Advertisement
Challenge accepted. As the new FSU coach, I will replace the current coaching staff with residents from the nearest halfway house. I will recruit nothing but unranked players because everyone deserves a chance. Finally, I will lease out the athletic offices to rescue dog shelters and for children's birthday parties immediately after I've fired the cleaning staff.

Challenge accepted. As the new FSU coach, I will replace the current coaching staff with residents from the nearest halfway house. I will recruit nothing but unranked players because everyone deserves a chance. Finally, I will lease out the athletic offices to rescue dog shelters and for children's birthday parties immediately after I've fired the cleaning staff.
you should setup the football stadium as a homeless camp.

you should setup the football stadium as a homeless camp.
Perfect. If they give me a staff budget, do you want a job? I'm already planning on hiring my entire family for exorbitant salaries, but their might be some left over after I hire @TheOriginalCane for exponentially more than his original offer of $1.

Advertisement
All I hear is negativity. Yes, they're a rival, but this is still a revered state institution with a rich history. It deserves to be turned into something with value to both the state and country. I'd like to propose the establishment of the Doak Campbell Strategic Mucus Reserve. No longer will precious hours be wasted trying to find the perfect match for mucus transplants around the country.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You know the FSU “journalist” requirements and interview questions:

1. Are you a FSU fan?
2. You promise not to say anything negative about the team?
3. Do you like Charlie Ward?
4. Do you own any pictures of FSU players with their shirts off?
5. Can you regularly write or post about Mario’s chest?

Advertisement
Back